• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
if the MH's we see in WoL is confirmed to be equal or comparable to MH in Brawl / Melee Adventure Mode
Going by Kirby standards, this is very likely. Clones and such are always said to be as powerful if not more powerful than the originals.

Eficiente said:
Galeem doesn't have reality warping (yet), everything else is right. I was thinking that they would all be 5-B scaling from the statement of the Moon from Zelda and how they can survive getting hit by it, they being 3-C is ridiculous yet likely.

You might want to take a look at the trailer again, as the after effects of Galeems attack show that he completely restructed reality into a single world.

Similar to what Doctor Doom did with Battleworld at the end of the Marvel Multiverse.

I'm pretty sure thats reality warping right there. Not to mention that some of the locations in the World of Light are considered to be other planetary bodies, yet they still only exist inside a single location.

tfw you can clearly see the future and know what's coming, and it happens anyway because it's totally out of your control.

R.I.P. Shulk.

It seems like he's basically an opposite to Tabuu

Devil figure vs Godlike entity

Dark Subspace vs Light

Humanoid vs Whatever the ****-oid

Masterminded from behind the scenes vs Oneshot-fest from the getgo

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
So any theories as to Galeem's lore?
You see it's actually Akuma because when Akuma went to confront Master Hand he used the Raging Demon on him but instead of destroying his soul it instead fused with Akuma's soul making Akuma far more powerful, then Akuma travelled to different parallel worlds to do the same to multiple Master Hands; becoming more powerful in the process

Forget what I said awhile ago because now I'm sure Galeem is actually Gill and here are the reasons why:

1: They sound a little alike

2: They're both red and blue

3: They both have wings

I'm starting to wonder if Galeem should be added to this wikia or not. Since while his feats are incredible, its hard to know just how powerful he actually is even after the game itself is released.

After all, the super powerful attack that wiped out all the heroes and took out the cosmos? It could just be a normal charge attack for him....

For all we know, that could be his weakest attack.

Genericstickman said:
Forget what I said awhile ago because now I'm sure Galeem is actually Gill and here are the reasons why:
1: They sound a little alike

2: They're both red and blue

3: They both have wings
Only Galeem's wings are Red and Blue. Galeem itself is the completely white ball of light in the center of the wings.

Gill is not a Ball of Light last time I checked.

This reminds me, if nobody else really wants to, I would like to be the one making a profile for Galeem.

Eficiente said:
This reminds me, if nobody else really wants to, I would like to be the one making a profile for Galeem.
We can't make one yet. Since we have to wait for the game to come out first for confirmation on just what Galeem is actually capable of.

Your going to have to wait till december like the rest of us.

Eficiente said:
We need more feats, especially considering the game hasn´t even came out yet.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Wait so if Master Hand is Creativity and Crazy Hand is Destructive Impulses, what are Galeem and Tabuu?
Matter and Antimatter perhaps.

Warren Valion said:
I wasn't joking with my post.
Waluigi will be the final villain, mark my words.
I already explained why Waluigi can't be the final villain.

Besides he was already turned into a spirit like the rest of the cast, so any chance of that happening is pretty much impossible.

Plus Waluigi was never a playable character to start with, he was an Assist Trophy/Echo Fighter.

We have spirits of characters that are still playable, and they could just make it clear game mechanics when Waluigi as a playable character and as an assist trophy are around at once.

SageM said:
I already explained why Waluigi can't be the final villain.

Besides he was already turned into a spirit like the rest of the cast, so any chance of that happening is pretty much impossible.

Plus Waluigi was never a playable character to start with, he was an Assist Trophy/Echo Fighter.
How can you deny the unlimited BOWER that Waluigi possesses?

Not being a character, or having character for that matter is irrelevant.

Waluigi will purify the heathens that denied his call.

Mark. My. WAH-ords.

Waluigi is only a character purposedly made to make fun of him. Also, why does galeem seem so much as what Zero 3 or a god-like kirby final boss would look like? Void?

Kirby71 said:
Waluigi is only a character purposedly made to make fun of him.
Also, why does galeem seem so much as what Zero 3 or a god-like kirby final boss would look like? Void?
I mean sakurai probably has a perfered design style for his OCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back