• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2-C level characters that seemingly came to existence out of nowhere. Chipper, Animdude and Chica's Magic Rainbow were fighting then suddenly glitched into the final destination stage where Master Hand, Crazy Hand and Tabuu were fighting. The the characters all decided to team up with the other characters from their own universe to fight the opposing universe. Chica's Magic Rainbow is focused on Tabuu, Animdude is focused on Master Hand and Chipper is focused on Crazy Hand all of these focus is work in reverse as well Chica's Magic Rainbow starts charging up her rainbow Canyon the moment the fight begins. Which universe will be victorious and why.

Tabuu can do those shockwave things, which can trophify characters (all of which can beat two 2-Cs in the same fight). I'm guessing SSB will win. However, if any of the FNaF world characters can block that in any way, please let me know.

Well they can't really block it but Tabuu's off wings can be dodged and his wings could be destroyed before he gets to use the attack.

Cumberjung said:
Well they can't really block it but Tabuu's off wings can be dodged and his wings could be destroyed before he gets to use the attack.
Good point, however Animdude, Chipper and CMR all have unknown speed, so I don't know if they can dodge the Off Wings.

@ShadeTheNarwhal yeah it would be fairly hard to say if they could dodge destroy it in time due to various factors.

Hey, I kinda like this thread.

I'd give it to Tabuu and the Hands here. The Hands are known to cooperate with each other, while it's arguable that Chipper, Rainbow, and Scott wouldn't cooperate very well. Plus Tabuu has experience manipulating Low 2-C beings like Master Hand, so I doubt he'll have too much of a problem dealing with the God tiers of FNAF World.

As for the Smash characters and the animatronics, the former should excel there as well, just by going by how the characters are portrayed in the Smash verse in the SSE, Trophy descriptions, Codec conversations, etc.

-In the SSE, they are constantly shown fighting (And in some cases, one-shotting) giant robots like Duo (Composed of G&W clones, fought Snake, Lucario, Fox, Sheik, Peach, and Falco), Porky (Fought by Ness and Lucas), Pig King Statue (OHKO'd by Ness), Galleom (Fought by Pkmn Trainer, Ike, Marth and Meta Knight, Lucas destroyed his body to escape from the Subspace bomb), etc.

-King Dedede's hammer was stated to be capable of levelling entire buildings when fully charged up in Snake's conversation with Colonel over the Codec.

-Also via codec, Meta Knight was stated to be capable of breaking the sound barrier when swinging his sword. Marth fought evenly with him in the SSE.

-Barbara, an Assist Trophy, attacks with soundwaves, which the fighters can dodge.

There are plenty more of these, I'm sure. I'm still looking up the feats, but I should probably write a blog post about this instead of listing them.

Just about everyone and their mother can keep up with the explicit soundwaves from DK's Final Smash as well @AN

Im going with smash bros, unless somehow CMR survives 3 minutes, which would kill everyone else on the field, But it would be hard for her to stay alive long enough.

@ArbitraryNumbers just for clarification it's just these 3 and they are not so much teaming up as it is a 3 way one on one (I didn't really see the point in making 3 different discussions) although the attacks that affect multiple people still will do that making it an exception.

Really it's a question is CMR can survive long enough to use the rainbow cannon. Also, Tabuu's Off-Waves are NOT an OHKO. It is possile to survive it without dodging if you have the metal box as either Ganondorf or Bowser, and if any of them can land a hit on tabuu while he's using the attack, he probably would be HEAVILY weakened. And, the FNAF do have superior attack in general. But, since it's in final destination and Master Hand is there, it would be a tie since if he died the world would go with him.

There are actually more Low 2-C beings in the FNAF World verse than there are in Smash, and they're far more haxed.

However, the Smash verse has existing speed stats, so I give it to them.

ShadeTheNarwhal said:
Tabuu can do those shockwave things, which can trophify characters (all of which can beat two 2-Cs in the same fight). I'm guessing SSB will win. However, if any of the FNaF world characters can block that in any way, please let me know.
this may only be used on ssb characters but its unknown plus galeem and darkhon are stronger than tabuu my geuss who will win? close but fnaf world takes edge from plot manip and constant universal - multiversal level attacks

Back