• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sailor Saturn vs Aza'gorod the Nightbringer

Entities of death enage in a battle of well...death. I wanted to give other Sailor Soilders some matchups instead of SM herself and Warhammer is a powerful verse so.

This is:

Super Sailor Satur

vs

Aza'gorod (at least 3-C Version)

+ Speed Equalized

Victory via KO, Incapacitated, Death, or Erased from Existence.

---

Super Sailor Saturn
4596294-nightbringer art

Saturn seems like she has the edge here, with her resistances and mid-Godly regen. Unless Aza can reality warp her regen away or something, I doubt he can put her down

Since the version of the Nightbringer used here is a transcendent shard and not the full thing, there are a few important questions I'd need to know before answering.

• What is the result of the shard having its Necrodermis shell pierced/destroyed? This means the shard's artificial physical form will be destroyed, but the C'tan itself will suffer no ill effects. It will just be formless but fully capable of still using its powers. Is it allowed to keep fighting?
  • Is the shard's cognitive thought being restricted, or does it know the full extent of its abilities?
  • If the answer is the latter, can the shard therefore utilize all of its powers instead of mentally limiting itself?

@Azathoth I don't anything about Warhammer, so is there something in-verse that's limiting Aza'gorod from acessing his powers in his Transcndent Shard form or a result of being in character?

But for the sake of the thread, I'll go ahead and answer your question.

1.) If its physical form is destroyed but the sentient of Aza'gorod is present then yes it is allowed to keep fighting.

2.) Aza'gorod has no restrictions (Unless some in-verse rule that derives it into OOC territory.)

3.) Aza'gorod has access to all of his abilites pertaining to his 3-C form.

@Scarlet

Basically, when the C'tan were shattered, their sentience was shattered, as well. The smaller a Shard, the less of its old memories and mind it has. Transcendent Shards are made of a very large amount of reunited shards, and thus have a good amount of memories and understanding of their powers. However, most of the time Necrons using these Shards will use specific devices to limit their thought process so that the Shard doesn't rebel. Since C'tan Shards' powers are also limited only by how strong they actually know they are, this also weakens them.

Assuming this is just the Shard and no Necrons controlling it, then no, there wouldn't be anything stopping it from thinking on its own and accessing all powers it realized it had. I just wanted to make sure that was the case.

@Azathoth Okay then yes, Aza'gorod is capable of thinking on its own with no outside restriction from the Necrons and has full access to his powers.

What is the degree of the reality warping of azagorod? Since saturn has the resistance to the reality warping

@Scarlet

Alright. Then I'm not sure. Can Saturn resist or return from something like being thrown back into a void before things like time existed? I can't remember much about her resistances.

@Dodo

Depends on the particular shard, though just going by what basic Transcendent Shards can do, a single one can become a singularity that destabilizes even teleportation/travel through a higher plane of existence, remould the temporal stream and causation of the space-time continuum, undo the laws of physics and reality in the general vicinity with its presence alone, shift itself into a higher-dimensional reality to become immune to all obstructions and simultaneously obliterating anything it moves through, manipulate antimatter, tear things out of reality with a transdimensional vortex, and instantly decay matter at will. Stuff like that.

The C'tan can also eat souls, though that's more of a basic thing than a special ability in particular.

@Azathoth The most Saturn has done at this point in terms of exisence erasure was being BFR'd into the gate of time and destorying Pharoah90 and herself inside. Then a couple scenes later a baby Hotaru falls from the sky.

How many scenes later are we talking here? What's the time frame? Because if she can be warped out of existence for longer than an hour, Aza wins by incap

@ Monarch It's hard to tell exactly how much time in the manga. It took 6 pages between the time she was sealed and when she was reborn as a baby. But in the new anime, the time she was sealed was about 11:38 and the time she was reborn was about 13:29. So 1 minute and 51 seconds.
Sailor Saturn Rebirth Time2
Sailor Saturn Rebirth Time

Dunno. Guess it depends on how well Saturn can take stuff like Time's Arrow, as I'm not sure what the consensus is on if she'd be able to return from being BFR'd to an empty void before time existed.

Here, it sounds complicated, they have several harmful hax like void manip, reality manipulation but Saturn has a huge advantage, Mid Godly Regen, its soul-based attacks will be of no use facing azagorod so it can all simply absorb its Energy to weaken and erase its existence. So Mid Godly + Resistence to Reality Warping + Power Nulification + Durability Negation + adaptation to the circumstance via Spell Creation + Immortality will seriously put in difficulty Aza'garoth

I forget something important, the immortality of the type 4 of Aza'goroth was granted to him by whom? Because if it is someone much stronger than him, Saturn will not be able to pass on.

DodoNova2 said:
I forget something important, the immortality of the type 4 of Aza'goroth was granted to him by whom? Because if it is someone much stronger than him, Saturn will not be able to pass on.
Probably himself. The claims are vague, but as they are as old as the material universe, the C'tan are an essential part of reality, and never truly "die", unless consumed/killed by other C'tan. Even the Necron weaponry turned against the weakened C'tan could only split their essence and not completely erase it.

And...Sailor Saturn HardBlitz (Quintillon time FTL Compare to~ 400xFTL ...)

@Azathoth Okay So I really do not know if his immortality would work completely here

To be fair, the C'tan's complete essence is 1-B, so I doubt erasing it is really an option.

Speed also probably isn't a problem, since Scarlet clarified the Shard is aware of its powers, and C'tan can mutate the flow of time, the laws of cause and effect, and gravity with only their presence.

Dang who bumped this 2 month old thread lol? Also speed equalized should be a thing yeah? I'm suprised NOBODY has noticed that :p

OK, My vote is the inconclusive, Saturn can not kill him because of his abused immorality and the same for him With the resistance and its insane regen of Saturn

Back