• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Henshin Heroes - Kamen Rider Decade vs Sailor Moon

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Destroyer of Worlds vs Champion of Justice

Complete 21 Form Decade and Lambda Form Sailor Moon. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

10717409a.jpg
ddu2gx7-bb9052fd-ea00-40c9-a069-480db6ed7cfe.png

Well what is Sailor Moon AP in this key? Decade scales far out of casually yeeting 9 universes.

The fight boil down to "Can Sailor Moon Neg Decade's ability". And the answer is unlikely, as Ridewatch powernull/absorption is ******* ridiculous, bypassing various layers of history protection, timeline immunity and many things. He also resists most of her abilities due to Hyper Muteki being a thing with only Soul Manip being the one thing that might works, but funny Legend Rider Immortality.

Based on her profile, 2-C coming from affecting entire Cosmo which include the universe and a separated space-time corridor. So even 2009 Decade beat her in AP via casually destroy 9 worlds, and this are Decade at current strongest so he massively scales above previous self.

This boil down to hax battle, Sailor Moon have some potent abilities like Void Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, etc. Apparently in this key, she has others Sailor Senshi powers as well but i'm not gonna look at every profile.

Decade 21 also have a long sheet of abilities so i'm just gonna point out the notable one: Ex-Aid's Invulnerability which rejected concept manip and reality warping on 2-C scales, Grand Zi-O's summoning which he can bring more Riders to aid him, other powers are either resisted or unecessary in this fight.

The main problem of this matches lies in their survival ability: Sailor Moon have High-Godly regen which Decade can't bypass and i couldn't think of a ways for him to incap her. Decade has immortality that reliant on people, he have implanted people across the multiverse with memories of him which will brought him back in short time; Moon can't kill him even with her power because the people who revived him are out of range.

I think the matches ended in Incon since neither can kill the other, but i don't know anything about Sailor Moon so gonna wait for the expert to come.

I'm don't know if Sealing can incap her since some of her abilities might able to counter it but i can't say for sure.

Usagi doesn't resists sealing did she? And Decade should just be unaffected by her powernull due to Hyper Muteki or the fact that Ridewatch sorta didn't work fully on him.

I mean, i don't see Resistance to Sealing on her profile or any Sailors Senshi else but i feel like she have a trick up her sleeve which i'm not aware up.

On the other side, what does Sealing work in Hero Taisen btw?

On the other side, what does Sealing work in Hero Taisen btw?
iirc, Decade only BFR the Sentais into the dimensional rift via some random purple flames. Which Usagi can seem to counter with her Teleportation of Crisis Power.

Not gonna lies, i'm tempted to say Plot Hax gg, but we kinda overused that already

Oh, it is seem like "Sealing" doesn't work against Moon. The only opinion left for Decade winning is BFR since his range are higher, but this required him to make a portal beside her which isn't a feasible choice against a person who can destroy space-time with ease.

The result are still Incon as neither could kill the other.

Oh, it is seem like "Sealing" doesn't work against Moon. The only opinion left for Decade winning is BFR since his range are higher, but this required him to make a portal beside her which isn't a feasible choice against a person who can destroy space-time with ease.
Her attack doesn't constantly destroy space-time, and it was a pocket dimension at best and aurora curtains being a sort of 4-D boundary between universe should have much higher AP than what she broke through before. And again, Decade can constantly create this whenever he feel like, so unlike Moon. He does have a wincon that he will most likely reach it eventually.

She destroyed Chaos, a being that merged with four dimensional structure linked to other parts of the space-time continuum, from merely releasing Lambda Power.

Also, i'm pretty sure that Aurora curtain isn't that durable given that it just a portal between universes which won't entirely scales to said world, and 2009 Decade just broke it with transformation alone. Even so, making a portal next to a being that casually destroy space-time and shit isn't a feasible choice.

Also, i'm pretty sure that Aurora curtain isn't that durable given that it just a portal between universes which won't entirely scales to said world, and 2009 Decade just broke it with transformation alone. Even so, making a portal next to a being that casually destroy space-time and shit isn't a feasible choice.
And Decade base form is massively more powerful than anything in SM verse.

And Decade base form is massively more powerful than anything in SM verse.
What i mean isn't AP but the nature of aurora curtain in general. We have seen it being used to BFR people but not for blocking attack or tanked anything ever. Therefore, the durablity of dimension wall are unknown which mean someone with space-time manp like Moon can easily cancel it.

Back