• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emerald Femme Fatales (Morrigan vs Esmeraude) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
dfcbu2k-54080ec6-0e29-478f-9238-1c3133d82bf3.png
Esmeraude-sailor-moon-37124525-202-538.gif

Morrigan vs Esmeraude
Once again stricken with the illness of boredom, Morrigan lies in wait at her castle, having herself a bath while she fondly reminisces over the days of action and danger from just years ago. "Ah, if only..." she thought, "If only I had a new toy to satiate my cravings..." Immediately, in a flash of light, something appeared. A wave of distortion in space and time brought forth a woman of pure evil into the Makai Kingdom. Strutting forwards with a strange symbol upon her temples and a royally annoying demeanor. "All of this negative energy..." She'd say in astonishment. "I must have it for myself!" Morrigan's eyes spotted her with equal astonishment and she licked her lips with anticipation. An entire flock of bats traveled onto her bare figure -- and lo, her clothes were changed into her usual attire. Flipping out of her tub and in front of Aensland Castle to meet her opposer, who was ready and waiting to drain her energy clean -- unaware that her own energy was to be on the menu as well. "You'll do, girl..." Morrigan uttered. "You'll do."

• Speed Equalized
  • Optional Equipment Restricted
Morrigan: Lonkitt, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Peppersalt43, Stillwinston. ShionAH, Sonicflare9, MaidRips (7)
Esmeraude:
Incon:

Last edited:
How does Esmeraude's passive space-time manip and time travel function?
Edit: Using her earrings, she can create a rip in space-time in order to go back in time to catch Chibiusa. They can nullify energy attacks with negative energy and null space-time manipulation and apparently equalize speed?

Last edited:
Hmmm, I’d have to go with Morrigan then. Morrigan’s seems far more well-versed in terms of combat intelligence and between the two, she’s certainly got a better set of abilities to win. Soul Manipulation, Power Draining, Duplication, and her ranged attacks will all be incredibly useful for overwhelming her. Plus, although she can supposedly avoid speed blitzes, X-Factor still amps the rest of Morrigan’s stats while passively healing her, so those perks aren’t going away. Additionally, it wouldn’t be hard for Morrigan to keep Esmeraude restrained given her far better LS

Voting Morrigan Aensland

Hmmm, I’d have to go with Morrigan then. Morrigan’s seems far more well-versed in terms of combat intelligence and between the two, she’s certainly got a better set of abilities to win. Soul Manipulation, Power Draining, Duplication, and her ranged attacks will all be incredibly useful for overwhelming her. Plus, although she can supposedly avoid speed blitzes, X-Factor still amps the rest of Morrigan’s stats while passively healing her, so those perks aren’t going away. Additionally, it wouldn’t be hard for Morrigan to keep Esmeraude restrained given her far better LS

Voting Morrigan Aensland
Counted.

Esme's AP upscales from 7.751e+38 J.

Morrigan upscales from 6.88488409e39 J.

That's a 0.11257996356 difference.

Her wincon is using the Beast Hands Technique and draining Morrigan's power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back