• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Mario Bros: Major Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the MFTL speed feat people were talking about before I can confirm whether it's acceptable or not.

HomestuckLover1 said:
Since this is a Mario upgrade thread I thought I'd toss in a feat that upgrades the cast to definitely MFTL and not just likely

Mario Strikers Charged - Bowser (me) vs Petey Classic Bowser Stadium
Mario Strikers Charged - Bowser (me) vs Petey Classic Bowser Stadium
All captains are capable of jumping onto and sticking the landing at Bowser Stadium which is clearly moving at MFTL speeds throughout space, indicated by the stars it's zooming past.

This feat can be done by Mario, Luigi, Wario, Peach, Yoshi, Waluigi, Daisy, Bowser Jr, Donkey Kong, Diddy, and Petey Pirahna. As a result this likely also scales to speedster characters like Toads and such.

It's definitely not a MFTL feat. The reason the cast were able to skydive into any of the stadiums to begin with was because they were on an airship hovering over them. The speed feat would be more applicable to the vehicle, rather than the characters riding and jumping off from it.

Anyway, I'll be right back in order to perform the changes.

So the main changes are High 4-C+ to 3-C in Mario Galaxy 2-B in Paper Mario. And only Mario, Luigi, and Bowser has the 3-C feat. Also I want to know the Mario can create Miracles in dance dance revolution. I was and old thread that DRB agreed on but i cant find the link to it. So as far as in can tell is this correct?

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
So the main changes are High 4-C+ to 3-C in Mario Galaxy 2-B in Paper Mario. And only Mario, Luigi, and Bowser has the 3-C feat. Also I want to know the Mario can create Miracles in dance dance revolution. I was and old thread that DRB agreed on but i cant find the link to it. So as far as in can tell is this correct?
Wait, Peach, Donkey Kong, Wario and Yoshi are going to be 3C as well.

They can use Power Stars, and Peach/Yoshi/Wario can beat characters empowered by Power Stars (Peach in 3D World, Yoshi in 64/64 DS and Wario 64/64 DS)

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Yoshi and Bowser Jr should have it too.

Bowser Jr (with technology) uses Megahammer which is powered up via a grand star. Undeniably 3-C.

Yoshi defeats Megahammer and is comparable to, if not superior to, Mario in Galaxy 2

GyroNutz said:
NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Yoshi and Bowser Jr should have it too.
Bowser Jr (with technology) uses Megahammer which is powered up via a grand star. Undeniably 3-C.

Yoshi defeats Megahammer and is comparable to, if not superior to, Mario in Galaxy 2
Peach, Wario and DK as well for reasons stated above. Though, they did not fight in SMG.

But they fought other characters empowered by Power Stars.

Well, Bowser already has a 2-B key for Dreamstone, but Pure Hearts could be included in the same key, won't change the tier though. Luigi did could use Pure Hearts against Count Bleck, but him fusing with Dimentio and using Chaos Heart is more memorable; still could be a 2-B key either way. Could include both, Peach also IMO could have a Pure hearts key.

I just noticed something about the Large Star level+ calc for the Power Stars. It states:

"Since the entirety of the black hole was condensed into a star, the mass of the black hole = mass of star, as mass was not lost in the formation of it.

• Mass of star = 2.269e27 kg"

So according to the calc the Power Stars have the same weight as as the black hole, and considering Mario and others can lift and hold Power Stars shouldn't this also buff their lifting strength?

@Dust, that sounds a bit vague IMO. Power Stars could be carried by anyone and it's not like they always have mass that high. Green Lanterns Rings contain a planet, but they don't have planetary mass regularly.

Dino Ranger Black said:
It's definitely not a MFTL feat. The reason the cast were able to skydive into any of the stadiums to begin with was because they were on an airship hovering over them. The speed feat would be more applicable to the vehicle, rather than the characters riding and jumping off from it.

Anyway, I'll be right back in order to perform the changes.
But they would still need the speed to keep heading toward the stadium when they drop down, and would need the speed to be able to stick the landing

Yeah, it space station could be travelling in auto pilot for all we know, we need proof that anyone is like outside the glass, thus isn't already in the ship or bounded by its gravity chamber for it to be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back