• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sulong Carrot vs Lisanna

Following.

Forgot everything about Lisanna, I know enough about Carrot tho so I can speak on her behalf

This is pretty inconclusive

Carrot's got the higher AP, but that doesn't mean much when Lisanna shares basically all the same abilities such as claws, flight, stat amps, stuff like that, not to mention Lisanna could possibly take over Carrot herself

So I have no idea who wins

Unfortunately since this was made before those abilities were applied, I don't think they can be used here.
Yeah I understand, just saying that these abilities are being CRT'd
(Also if an upgrade goes through during a thread, it'd just need to be talked about if it's a stomp or not)

This is pretty inconclusive

Carrot's got the higher AP, but that doesn't mean much when Lisanna shares basically all the same abilities such as claws, flight, stat amps, stuff like that, not to mention Lisanna could possibly take over Carrot herself

So I have no idea who wins
Also Counted.

So what do you think? Is this still a fair/balanced fight?
Still fair and balanced. Now for a KT analysis. Btw, nice job making a nice OP vs FT fight.

Lisanna has a far better variety than Carrot with her many transformations into different animals, which would confuse Carrot. Her magic sensing is good, but I'm not sure it can work against Carrot who can hide her presence even from a proficient Kenbunshoku Haki user.

Carrot has an AP advantage and her aura makes landing hits on Lisanna easier (random scratches can electrocute her entire body). Her stealth works well especially with the tall grass that is shown. She's much more agile and her acrobatics would allow her to dodge many hits from Lisanna + she can change directions in mid air, but Lisanna's transformations might close that agility gap. The moment Lisanna's on the ground, she might use electricity on the ground (which outranges Lisanna)

In the case that she Take Over's a mink, she'd go into sulong form, but she would be berserk since she doesn't have the proper training or mind control resistance to warn off the berserk effects of sulong. She'd lose control and fight herself to death, giving a win for Carrot.

TLDR:
Lisanna has better variety
Carrot has higher AP and an electric Aura
Carrot's more agile, Lisanna wouldn't/shouldn't be too far behind with take over's
If Lisanna turns into a Mink, she'll die
Magic Sensing won't work

My vote goes to Carrot

Still fair and balanced. Now for a KT analysis. Btw, nice job making a nice OP vs FT fight.
Alrighty, thanks!
Lisanna has a far better variety than Carrot with her many transformations into different animals, which would confuse Carrot. Her magic sensing is good, but I'm not sure it can work against Carrot who can hide her presence even from a proficient Kenbunshoku Haki user.

Carrot has an AP advantage and her aura makes landing hits on Lisanna easier (random scratches can electrocute her entire body). Her stealth works well especially with the tall grass that is shown. She's much more agile and her acrobatics would allow her to dodge many hits from Lisanna + she can change directions in mid air, but Lisanna's transformations might close that agility gap. The moment Lisanna's on the ground, she might use electricity on the ground (which outranges Lisanna)

In the case that she Take Over's a mink, she'd go into sulong form, but she would be berserk since she doesn't have the proper training or mind control resistance to warn off the berserk effects of sulong. She'd lose control and fight herself to death, giving a win for Carrot.

TLDR:
Lisanna has better variety
Carrot has higher AP and an electric Aura
Carrot's more agile, Lisanna wouldn't/shouldn't be too far behind with take over's
If Lisanna turns into a Mink, she'll die
Magic Sensing won't work

My vote goes to Carrot
Counted. Also one thing, I don't think Lisanna can Take Over a Mink, I could be wrong though.

Alrighty, thanks!

Counted. Also one thing, I don't think Lisanna can Take Over a Mink, I could be wrong though.
Yeah me either, since it says they need to deeply know whatever they're taking over tho.
0222-008.png

It's just a just in case scenario tho.

Yeah, Carrot gets the win here, Lisanna really doesn't have anything above her now that I know she can't just Take Over her

Carrot takes this. As mentioned above, Lisanna is just a small bit behind everywhere that it matters.

Back