• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Mink Tribe Ability Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
If Minks could all use Haki then they'd be the strongest tribe in the series. Too bad only like 4 of em can, and 1 doesn't have a profile. But whatever.

All minks should have Stealth Mastery, as they could hide from and circle Monkey D. Luffy, an experienced Kenbunshoku User who can sense things, and he states that he didn't even know he was surrounded. They've been also shown to hide in plain sight or find other methods to hide, like when Pedro took refuge in a Biscuit Soldier. Pictures here.

All Minks should get Acrobatics, specifically Hypermobility, Self-Momentum, and Surface Running. Pictures here.

Immense Pain Tolerance for the fact that they could get tortured for an entire day while under the effects of potent poison gas. Pictures here.

Also Enhanced Senses and Natural Weaponry for the fact that they're animal people who've been shown in the scans above to see far distances and can use their limbs to fight, mainly by scratching, biting, and pouncing on people. Pictures here.

With Sulong, they should get a Lightning Aura, as they've been shown to passively produce lightning in their sulong state which has been shown to affect people. Pictures here.

Edit: The explanation of Sulong and the showings of it should be used to give Resistance to Mind Control to the characters on the wiki who are able to control their Sulong (Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Carrot, and Pedro, basically all of them) for the same reasons as Chopper with his monster point.

Because of above, Minks who have mastered Sulong should get Awakened Power. The future Minks who get profiles that can't control their sulong, they'd get Berserk Mode.

Last edited:
I never said they could just never be sensed, I just said Luffy couldn’t sense them.
I would’ve gave them a resistance if that was the case
Oh ok yee then it’s ok… but that justification acted like obs haki doesn’t work on them or something…😅

The OP looks fine to me, but regarding this:

All Minks should get Acrobatics, specifically Hypermobility, Self-Momentum, and Surface Running. Pictures here.

Why not just give it to the Minks who have displayed these feats? It seems like a bit of a leap to assume that every Mink is capable of the same physical feats. When Franky said "Is this what the Minks are capable of?" he didn't really have a lot to go on since he only met two of them in total at that time.

The OP looks fine to me, but regarding this:

Why not just give it to the Minks who have displayed these feats? It seems like a bit of a leap to assume that every Mink is capable of the same physical feats. When Franky said "Is this what the Minks are capable of?" he didn't really have a lot to go on since he only met two of them in total at that time.
When we see all the minks come out of the shadows, they all showcase ridiculous amounts of acrobatics on the level of Naruto characters. Wouldn’t be too far fetched to say the characters on the wiki (who are the best minks) should be able to mimic it.

The jumping I understand. That’s a part of the rabbit mink heritage, but the others should be fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back