• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Camelot vs The Captain of the New Fish-Man Pirates (Arthur Pendragon vs Hody Jones)

Arthur vs Hody

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • 6-C versions used (Arthur with Excalibur and Monster Hody)
  • Fight takes place on an island surrounded by water
  • Win via KO or Killing

AP:
  • Arthur's AP: 12.6 Gigatons
  • Hody's AP: 7.57 Gigatons, 15.14 Gigatons underwater

image_1.png
unknown.png

Arthur:
Hody:
Incon:

Last edited:
I feel like this pretty easily goes to Arthur, Hody really lacks the proper environment to take advantage of his water based Karate or utilize any of his senses even optimally. Even with him secreting water I'm not sure if this is anything less that a stomp in Arthur's favor as is.

I feel like this pretty easily goes to Arthur, Hody really lacks the proper environment to take advantage of his water based Karate or utilize any of his senses even optimally. Even with him secreting water I'm not sure if this is anything less that a stomp in Arthur's favor as is.
Dance of Avidya should be enough to handle that.
Hmm Alright, I'll change the location to a small island surrounded by water giving Hody a better chance then

Okay I've changed the location.

So now Hody has a {very minor} AP advantage underwater. Although it probably wouldn't matter much unless he's able to take the fight into the water.

Also couldn't Hody just eat more Steroids once he realizes that what he has for him atm isn't enough to take Arthur down?

He has faster reactions than Arthur, so there's that
Réactions are useless against Danse of Avidia

Okay I've changed the location.

So now Hody has a {very minor} AP advantage underwater. Although it probably wouldn't matter much unless he's able to take the fight into the water.

Also couldn't Hody just eat more Steroids once he realizes that what he has for him atm isn't enough to take Arthur down?
Excalibur Arthur goes for the kill instantly in character He has precog and IR to Counter his opponent
He outskill massively
And He has the AP advantage

I’m voting Arthur FRA (And it’s not even Chaos Arthur He is too sexy goddamn)

Last edited:
Back