• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggestions for improvements (New forum)

c346d5fc1b63c1883b423f7b5ec3ce32.png

b6b5b9fda65d9454178f3a57ab1166f3.png
Oh, that kind of category. I was under the impression that you were referring to the categories on the wiki, such as Category:Characters.

I am not sure, as I haven't tried it. What do you have in mind?

What kind of Fandom links?

I much prefer to mess around with our forum settings as little as possible, as pressing the wrong button can easily delete one of our sub-forums, for example.

I think that our current forum information text segments seem sufficiently good for our purposes.

That seems more reasonable, but this subject might be better suited for a specific staff forum thread.

I don't know if it has relevance as such, but this section of the forum where you see the staff member's list should be separated into sections, VSB, Joke Battle and FC/OC, since all the staffs are all jumbled up and I think a little organization would look better.

I unfortunately do not think that it possible, as it is how XenForo fundamentally works.

I can ask if you wish though.

Navigating through reaction scores can be pretty annoying and unlike with comments, it's basically impossible to pin even a specific area you wanna search

A suggestion for some navigation options
*Based on when the reactions are given with the newest one being on top (Default Option we currently have)
*Based on how old the comments getting or receiving the reactions are with the newest one being on top
*Based on who gave or receive the reaction which you can search usernames of

Navigating through reaction scores can be pretty annoying and unlike with comments, it's basically impossible to pin even a specific area you wanna search

A suggestion for some navigation options
*Based on when the reactions are given with the newest one being on top (Default Option we currently have)
*Based on how old the comments getting or receiving the reactions are with the newest one being on top
*Based on who gave or receive the reaction which you can search usernames of
Hmm. This doesn't seem important enough to prioritise. My apologies. 🙏

Ya, seems a bit unnecessary plugin to be added.

I unfortunately do not think that it possible, as it is how XenForo fundamentally works.

I can ask if you wish though.
It works, but you seem to forget the fact, that thread moderator on two fandoms are given the same role, which causes the mess.

Well, I think that we link to our respective wiki staff pages in our official forum information pages.

This page exists, but you never actually made it recognizable. Man
To solve this, I can show you method on how to do it in PMs, I will show you screenshots and everything.

Very odd. Do you still have this problem?

Hmm. I never encounter the problem nowadays, but I will mention this to AKM. Maybe we placed our colour theme almost straight at the border of what is acceptable and need to adjust our margins a tiny bit more?

Hmm. I never encounter the problem nowadays, but I will mention this to AKM. Maybe we placed our colour theme almost straight at the border of what is acceptable and need to adjust our margins a tiny bit more?
That might be the case. Good chance I wouldn't notice the difference unless I use an art program's eyedropper given I only had it happen three times as of late.

Well, if it happens very seldom for very few people, it will likely cause more harm than good if we try to adjust our wiki's colour contrast again.

Well, if it happens very seldom for very few people, it will likely cause more harm than good if we try to adjust our wiki's colour contrast again.
Maybe. My artistic eye isn't good enough to figure out how to work with color contrast, especially since I'm not colorblind.

Back