• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Substitute Arc Potential Upgrades

So let's this out the way shall we?

So in order to become a Soul Reaper, Rukia gave Ichigo a large majority of her powers, but the thing is Rukia is 7-C. Not only that Ichigo was capable of fighting a 20% Renji who's also 7-C albeit with difficulty and overpowering him with that Reiatsu Boost he got. Long Story short anyone who scales to Ichigo during this arc would be 7-C, not 8-C.

"But what about Gentei Kaijo" You may ask?

Only Lieutenants and Captains are put under Gentei Kaijo. Renji was already placed under the limiter and Rukia wasn't even a seated officer letalone a Lieutenant at the time so she wouldn't be under said limiter.

These are who would scale

• Ichigo

• Kon(In Ichigo's Body)

• Grand Fisher

• Gillian Class Menos

• Acidwire

• Shrieker

• Fishbone D

Actually Ichigo didn't get the majority of Rukia's Powers, he got ALL of it

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0001-055.png

Naeblis495 said:
@metalgearraiden
old rukia scaling is maybe the reason ?
more like people here forgot,that he harmed Rukia,cause the only reasoning for his tier right now is "he made a big hole in one of the walls of Kurosaki's house"

Rukia already had Shikai but didn't get the chance to use it. I am not saying that we should scale them to Shikai Rukia which is a big nope. Just saying.

AppleLord said:
Rukia already had Shikai but didn't get the chance to use it. I am not saying that we should scale them to Shikai Rukia which is a big nope. Just saying.
Also speaking of Fishbone D, while Rukia couldn't finish it because she was likely caught off guard due to her protecting Ichigo as soon as Ichigo got her powers, and has NO idea how to properly use them, he easily kills Fishbone

Ichigo would scale to Rukia because he has the whole thing but has no idea how to use it

he has her power and his own spiritual energy wich was already strong enough to dull/block her senses and break out of bakudo sai on his own . he just lack her skill

AppleLord said:
even base rukia without shikai was able to block attacks from Di Roy Rinker who is rated 7-C

i get that she used her shikai to freeze and kill the guy, but i wouldn't say,that her base was much weaker than him

I agree with this.

So, Subtitute Shinigami Ichigo (and those who scaled to him) is gonna be plain Town level for fighting 20% Renji or he's gonna be Town level+ via having majority of Rukia's power?

She'd scale to Ikkaku like the seated officers sans Captains of course. This scaling wouldn't be messy either since iirc she mentioned Renji had gotten stronger than when she last saw him.

Back