• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Renji got big brain moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, its new guy here again. With the success of the Ichigo intelligence page under my belt, I thought I could do it again with another character. This time, we will be focusing on a character who has some intelligence feats, but isn't acknowledged at all compared to Ichigo, and whilst I wouldn't blame those people to forget him, I want to address that Renji is also smarter than you would think, and his intelligence segment doesn't give propoer justice.

I propose the rewrite goes from:

Gifted. Renji is highly skilled in various swordsmanship techniques. He was trained by the 3rd Seat of the 11th Division Ikkaku Madarame when he was relocated to his division. Before becoming a lieutenant, his skills were great enough to fight on par with Ikkaku's Shikai and earn the rank of 6th Seat Officer in the 11th Division. Renji is able to hold his own against captain-level fighters, and is one of three lieutenants to have attained Bankai (alongside Chōjirō Sasakibe and Rukia Kuchiki)

To instead have it like:

Gifted. Renji is highly adept in 3/4 of Shinigami combat, being able to use them effectively when needed. Even his weakest department being Kido, he momentarily used that weakness into strength when fighting Szyalaporro. When using an incomplete Bankai for the first time in a battle, despite his overall inexperience, he forced Byakuya to a knee after Byakuya declared it was impossible to do so.

I agree with the re-written version more compared to the current one that's on the profile, also with adding scans to the section as well.

The only thing i disagree with is Renji's Intelligence being Gifted, i believe it should be "Above Average" more then anything given the feats posted.

But everything else i agree with.

I agree with the re-written version more compared to the current one that's on the profile, also with adding scans to the section as well.

The only thing i disagree with is Renji's Intelligence being Gifted, i believe it should be "Above Average" more then anything given the feats posted.

But everything else i agree with.
We need some mods here.

Deceived evaluated this and agreed to the proposed changes, I just need a mod to evaluate this as well and give me the green light to edit the Renji page.

You would appear to have gotten some mod support already (KingTempest and myself)

The changes appear to be fairly straightforward, and can probably be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back