• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two men who want to discover what the hell to do with their lives.

Both are 9-B (Post-second time skip Subaru vs. Pre-Training Saitama) and speed is equalized.

Win via incapacitatio, so Subaru can't use Returns by Death.

Subaru is by himself, so Beatrice is restricted.

Battle takes place in front of Flugel's Tree.

Natsuki Subaru: 1 (KGiffoni)

Saitama:

Inconclusive:

It doesn´t siut you
Saitama catchphrase

Subaru can only use dimensional hopping via Returns by Death, which it only activates when Subaru dies and I have specified that the requirement to win is incapacitation so that Subaru can't use it, otherwise it will be a stomp.

Anyway, you have a point with the intangible hand.

Subaru FRA.

God, that's why i hate Saitama vs X matches. Saitama has 0 versality, 0 abilities, etc, and because of that, he's probably one of the weakest on his tier.

KGiffoni said:
Subaru FRA.
God, that's why i hate Saitama vs X matches. Saitama has 0 versality, 0 abilities, etc, and because of that, he's probably one of the weakest on his tier.
Quite ironic that people wank him that he can beat Goku, Superman etc.

I mean, if he really has infinite stats like some people teorize... but even if he had feats that made him the same tiers as them, he would still lose for, as i said, having 0 versality, 0 abilities, etc.

KGiffoni said:
Subaru FRA.

By saying "FRA" do you understand that the abilitys given by Returns by Death (time reversal or dimensional hopping) are not allowed because the victory is via incapacitation? I say all this to know if your vote is valid.

Theformofacast said:
KGiffoni said:
Subaru FRA.

By saying "FRA" do you understand that the abilitys given by Returns by Death (time reversal or dimensional hopping) are not allowed because the victory is via incapacitation?
I say all this to know if your vote is valid.
I'm refering to intangible hand. Aside from that, they have the same AP and Durability, and speed is equalized as well. Previous to his training, Saitama had little to no fighting experience, so no advantage on that department as well. I'm giving this to Subaru.

Back