• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

DodoNova2 said:
Lol why so much hate towards them? OvO
I actually really like PTE, im just stating the facts. They might get some better feats later on considering that the anime openings lyrics talk about creating a new universe but thats just speculation

I have no idea how on earth they're going to wank those two to Jiren level. The best thing they have is a scene in the intro where they vaporized the planet.

INB4 "lol gag characters" (Even though a gag character with vastly superior feats to those two couldn't do crap to Beerus)

Jiren's backstory actually makes him pretty similar to Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho. Although, Toguro IMO is overall a much better character, but Jiren's still an absolute badass.

I just wish Jiren had a better reason for his strength than "training real hard".

And better reasoning than "muh parents died"

And more gimmicks than "I'm the strongest"

And that his personality didn't blatantly clash with itself between episodes, as though half the writing team wants him to be redeemable, and the other half wants him to be an asshole.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 wrote: I just wish Jiren had a better reason for his strength than "training real hard". And better reasoning than "muh parents died" And more gimmicks than "I'm the strongest" And that his personality didn't blatantly clash with itself between episodes, as though half the writing team wants him to be redeemable, and the other half wants him to be an asshole.

But everyone loves Batman tho

Lucifer Morningstar vs. Galactus

This thread has one of the funniest responses I've seen:

"Lucifer convinces Galactus that the only way to permanently cure his hunger would be to feed continuously off his own vast energies, thus removing any need for external replenishment.

Galactus, wondering why he had never thought of such an obvious solution, constructs his planetary energy siphoning device around himself.

Wishing Galactus luck, Lucifer watches as Galactus flicks the switch and promptly absorbs himself, implodes into a singularity, and evaporates into the cosmic ether."

CursedGentleman said:
I thought that Toad was the 7-B Sometimes I forget that Mario franchise is full of 4-A and even bigger tier
He used to be 7B, Bob is just sending a year old thread

Lord Boros, His Ship and his Army of Monsters Vs The God Emperor of Mankind, the Eighteen Primarchs and Holy Terra's Armies

Since people constantly argue Primarchs have Tier 8 physical strength elsewhere, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Lord Boros, His Ship and his Army of Monsters Vs The God Emperor of Mankind, the Eighteen Primarchs and Holy Terra's Armies
What did Boros do to deserve this?

TriforcePower1 said:
OoT Link vs RWBY. With Fierce Deity.
I am not that well versed about RWBY, but as far I recall, most versions of Link are at 4-C tier.

And just checked, and the mc of RWBY is HIgh 8-A

So yeah, link solos

TeenAngel101 said:
In fairness to that one, being made in 2015 - I think the entire internet still thought Dio could somehow destroy a country (which no matter how I look at it, was a stupid statement) and both had enough similarities (blonde, ego-maniacal, hax, technically one the first installments of their franchises and lost to the protagonist of the following one, supernatural beings based from legend or mythology, and have the arrogance that makes them use stupid decisions) and I don't think Gil had the future sight that he does now

Jiangshi1 said:
TeenAngel101 said:
In fairness to that one, being made in 2015 - I think the entire internet still thought Dio could somehow destroy a country (which no matter how I look at it, was a stupid statement) and both had enough similarities (blonde, ego-maniacal, hax, technically one the first installments of their franchises and lost to the protagonist of the following one, supernatural beings based from legend or mythology, and have the arrogance that makes them use stupid decisions) and I don't think Gil had the future sight that he does now
Still better than Dio vs. Dialga

Yes, regular canon Dio

Chu Minh Duy said:
Ancalagon the Black vs Composite Godzilla ( Marvel Godzilla included) Ancalagon win
Lmao even if you lowball composite godzilla to universal, he would still beat ancalagon. And the creator of that video just strait up denies the godzilla in hell feats with no backing, and has an extreme bias towards ancalagon. its downplaying at its finest.

Bombzilla said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
Ancalagon the Black vs Composite Godzilla ( Marvel Godzilla included) Ancalagon win
Lmao even if you lowball composite godzilla to universal, he would still beat ancalagon. And the creator of that video just strait up denies the godzilla in hell feats with no backing, and has an extreme bias towards ancalagon. its downplaying at its finest.
LOL ,even with the curent downplayed version of Composite Godzilla this time,he still stomp that Ancalagon the Black with no problem

Chu Minh Duy said:
sorry ,don't get me wrong ,im not a racist
No worries. It's just that usage of that word can get you into trouble with Fandom staff and the stricter staff members here.

Back