• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Fate Series will NEVER outclass DB. Get outta here.
Considering the whole point of the HGW is to become part of this thing, I'd say you are very very wrong about that.

Of course that thing with the 6D Goku and 8D Gil is way worse XD

Baldi vs Monika on CFC. I can kinda see where AR was going with the whole "Indie Horror Game that's looks like something else from the outside" thing, but dear god. To be fair, AR very much acknowledged how much of a stomp it was. And it's not really AR's fault either, since most of the fights he does are fan suggestions.

As a joke, but the truth:

Hulk Hogan vs The Hulk.

AR also did this, and Hogan easily stomps. In this video, it's been proven that Hulkamania was the strongest force in the entire universe.

Christian Higdon said:
As a joke, but the truth:
Hulk Hogan vs The Hulk.

AR also did this, and Hogan easily stomps. In this video, it's been proven that Hulkamania was the strongest force in the entire universe.
sounds like AR is *Cough* wanking hulk hogan *Cough* hulk would squish him like a pancake *Cough cough*

i was looking again at CFC Monika Vs Baldi, in the comments there is a dude that said that Baldi should have won, THIS DUDE REALLY BELIVE THAT BALDI IS IMMORTAL, HE SAID THAT HE CANT DIE XD

i mean hulk is a fictional character that does not exist so despite the fact there are so many wwe games the video game version of hulk hogan would not have any thing to comeback from super strength and rage power and pure powerhouse like power like the hulk

Dannysayan said:
i was looking again at CFC Monika Vs Baldi, in the comments there is a dude that said that Baldi should have won, THIS DUDE REALLY BELIVE THAT BALDI IS IMMORTAL, HE SAID THAT HE CANT DIE XD
well despite the fact that baldi can get faster for every math question the player gets wrong baldi would speed blitz monkia

Sans2345 said:
well despite the fact that baldi can get faster for every math question the player gets wrong baldi would speed blitz monkia
Dude, Monika has infinite speed.

also some kid at my school that watches *Cough* AR *cough* said that beerus could wipe SCP-682 for existence you know 682 can literally adapt to anything you set him into even existence erasure he could just come back out of the blue from being erased

To be fair, he only is listed as having low godly. That should be enough for Hakai to totally erase him, unless I'm missing some vital piece of info.

Sans2345 said:
also some kid at my school that watches *Cough* AR *cough* said that beerus could wipe SCP-682 for existence you know 682 can literally adapt to anything you set him into even existence erasure he could just come back out of the blue from being erased
Actually, with the new SCP downgrades, I think Beerus could hard stomp 682.

Back