• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 3

Same rules as thread 1 and 2 , but this time we will find all of the most stupid match-up in entire Internet sources :

for example:

Mega-Kaiju vs Slattern ( Pacific Rim)

Megalodon (the Meg) vs Mosasaurus ( Jurassic World)

Yujiro Hanma (Baki the Grappler) vs Akuma (Street Fighter)

Dragonstitch said:
Well I just got done seeing rewind rumble say SSj4 goku easly beats darkspine sonic.

A 3-C beating a low-2C.
I watched that too. The analysis on Sonic was garbage. He claimed that Shahra weakened Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla by taking the World Rings out of him and gave them to Sonic, so therefore Darkspine is less than universal+. One problem with that, Shahra did not weaken him because she died before Erazor used the World Rings to transform into Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla. After that was when Sonic became Darkspine. It's nothing new though, whenever he does DB vs Sonic, he always has the DB character win even if the facts say otherwise.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) at fullpower vs MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta, and people keep calming that Gil can beat both of them

A 5-A can beat 2 Low 2-C

Chu Minh Duy said:
Gilgamesh (Fate Series) at fullpower vs MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta, and people keep calming that Gil can beat both of them

A 5-A can beat 2 Low 2-C
I saw some Hulk fanboys on Comic Vine claim that Super Shadow can't harm Hulk because he's too strong.

Like really, Hulk is 4-B, Super Shadow is 4-A to 2-C. Even his low end stomps.

"Megalodon (the Meg) vs Mosasaurus ( Jurassic World)"

How is that stupid

(In fact I encourage we make a Liopleurodon (the Meg) profile so it can make it more thematrical.)

Huesito88 said:
"Megalodon (the Meg) vs Mosasaurus ( Jurassic World)"
How is that stupid

(In fact I encourage we make a Liopleurodon (the Meg) profile so it can make it more thematrical.)
wait, so in the Meg series has Liopleurodon too ?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:

A 5-A can beat 2 Low 2-C
I saw some Hulk fanboys on Comic Vine claim that Super Shadow can't harm Hulk because he's too strong.

Like really, Hulk is 4-B, Super Shadow is 4-A to 2-C. Even his low end stomps.
yeah, but this battle was happened in Google+ by Omniversal BattleField Wiki , not Comicvine (even though the Gil wank from Comicvine is way stronger than Omniversal Battlefield)

oh and i saw some Kaiju fanboys in Comicvine said that Mega-Kaiju can beat Legendary Godzilla because he's bigger and was scale from Slattern, seriously if that thing was scale by Slattern , then it's won't be killed by a falling robot that incapable to even take off a chunk of Mt Fuji or provoke an Eruption in Mt Fuji

like really ,Godzilla low-end is 3.6 Teratons, even he was standing nowhere near the impact , he's still take on a few hundred Gigatons or lower than 3.6 Teratons shockwaves in the face without any damage

The real cal howard said:
@SW. actually, Super Form's low ends are supposed to be downgraded to 5-A, iirc.
There was a thread on it but nothing's concluded. Only Perfect Chaos was a 5-A super form boss though, and he got easily overpowered. The rest of the bosses are 4-A at the lowest.

Back