• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

since when you need to leave the planet to be strong?

I do agree that Spongebob vs Goku is ridiculous, but that claim just doesnt make sense

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
LOL like can Elsa really do anything that can hurt Shadow? Plus they have nothing in common.
But Elsa is 6-C, she can take out most of the people in One Piece!!!1111!one!!!111eleven

But Elsa is 6-C, she can take out most of the people in One Piece!!!1111!one!!!111eleven

A glass cannon 6-C with 8-C level durability going against a High 6-A.

Chu Minh Duy said:
and as for BlazeBlue, they pick Ragna vs Composite Cloud Strife
Oh even dumber, They have weakened Valvatorez vs Naoto Kurogane. Even with most of his power gone in disgaea 4. Valvatorez is still low-2C, is MFTL+ and is on par with high teir characters of the verse without the need of him using his buff, and de-buff spells being used vs a tier 5 with Relativistic+ reaction speed, that lost to Ragna.

There is also Gorldion from disgaea 5 vs All-Might. With the site votes saying all-might a teir 7 should beat a Low-2C character that trained the seconed most power lead character of the 5 Disgaea games.

Dragonstitch said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
and as for BlazeBlue, they pick Ragna vs Composite Cloud Strife
Oh even dumber, They have weakened Valvatorez vs Naoto Kurogane. Even with most of his power gone in disgaea 4. Valvatorez is still low-2C, is MFTL+ and is on par with high teir characters of the verse without the need of him using his buff, and de-buff spells being used vs a tier 5 with Relativistic+ reaction speed, that lost to Ragna.
Composite Cloud Strife mean i do using the Dissidia version of Cloud , which is 2-C

Chu Minh Duy said:
Composite Cloud Strife mean i do using the Dissidia version of Cloud , which is 2-C
Okay yeah that is dumber then what what I put down. like wow even True Azure Ragna would get stomped.

Oh I did not know it was from her. I have not looked at the final fantasy pages yet. So I just thought it would have been from fighting Chaos.

Back