• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

Well, Hogan IRL would get stomped, but if we use the Hogan from the internet......well.

Also, 682 would wipe the floor with Beerus.

Dargoo Faust said:
Sans2345 said:
also some kid at my school that watches *Cough* AR *cough* said that beerus could wipe SCP-682 for existence you know 682 can literally adapt to anything you set him into even existence erasure he could just come back out of the blue from being erased
Actually, with the new SCP downgrades, I think Beerus could hard stomp 682.
still 682 is the most overpowered SCP in the foundation

682's losing literally all of its resistances but Petrification and Acid, going down to 9-A and can't evolve higher than that.

It's only keeping Low-Godly, which is also likely going to be downgraded as the justification for that is dubious at best.

Granny Vs Baldi>man that video AR made was so inaccurate granny has immortality because shes likely an undead immortal zombie granny could just come back every time baldi kills her it would be a massive stomp in grannys favor

Dargoo Faust said:
682's losing literally all of its resistances but Petrification and Acid, going down to 9-A and can't evolve higher than that.
It's only keeping Low-Godly, which is also likely going to be downgraded as the justification for that is dubious at best.
Yeah, okay. Yeah, OKAY. YEAH, OKAY! WHO DID THIS!? I NEED TO KNOW, STAT!

682 isnt losing anything, everyone, even Matt, agrees that a composite extended canon key is the way to go

and also some CCCtards said that Gilgamesh can solos DBS , just check the link that i have shown you guys in the previous comment

There was one RWBY thread on Spacebattles where some dude thought it was a good idea to put Raven Brawnen and Cinder Fall against MCU Thanos.

People were actualy trying to argue that those two had a chance, not surprising considering how terrible Spacebattles is, with well...... a lot of things.

Unless it;s a strictly hax related battle, they beleive that lifting strength is the 90% deciding factor. And their ability to scale speed is completely ****** as well. They rarely calculate things, and just assume that "X character's feat is > Y characters feat because it looks that way from a glance."

To put further emphasis on the fact that they don't know what they hell they're doing when it comes to calculations and scaling AP feats, here's an example.

They think that Vilgax destroying a Mount Rushmore head is comparable, or even greater than All For One pulverizing several city blocks. I've even people say "Durrr Vilgax hits with the force of a nuke based on this" This was from a Vilgax vs All Might thread. They even argued that Vilgax would win because Vilgax has been seen to lift heavier objects, I mean.... wtf....

Do they not understand that Lifting Strength does not correlate to AP and ST in fiction, unless there is far more of the former than the latter(s)? They don't.

And those goons think we're inaccurate and unreliable, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

So yes, Spacebattles is pretty low-tier in the VS debating community, and arguably has some of the worst, and most cringeworthy matchups ever. And this is just scratching the surface of the BS I saw on my two years there.

Okay.... rant over. Sorry about that.

that still better than Nasuverse wanking ,especially CCCtards from Omniversal Battlefield , Comicvine, and any other sites that tries to wanks Gilgamesh to Multiversal+ level, which is bullshit, out of context, vague, bias,blastphemy,

@Vel

I've seen someone on ComicVine saying that CCC Gil is infinite multiversal and that each of the timelines made by the Moon Cell (or something) it's actually an infinite multiverse.

I haven't play CCC, but this all sounds like wank to me.

Ovy7 said:
@Vel
I've seen someone on ComicVine saying that CCC Gil is infinite multiversal and that each of the timelines made by the Moon Cell (or something) it's actually an infinite multiverse.

I haven't play CCC, but this all sounds like wank to me.
that was the guys who made a wank threads about CCC in this wiki, he use Rani , Rin, Twice 's theories and statements as an evidences while ignore the statement of Author, the link of the thread below along with the user

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1732286 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:DragonBallSuperIsTerrible

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Chu
Oi,i'm Gil fans too.

But yeah,i agree that his wank to multiversal is bullshit.
im said CCCtards ,not Gil fans in general, CCCtards are also wanks BB and other Fate/Extra CCC characters while ignore other statements, feats and canon sources ,evidences,powerscaling from Nasuverse, they're pretty much more ****** than those Tohno fan bois , who said Tohno Shiki can kills Servant

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Fortunately his wank is rejected hard here and he never comeback anymore :v
then you probably should see Nasuverse characters profile in Omniversal Battlefield Wiki , maybe it's not as terrible as his wank ,but still, it's stupid

Dannysayan said:
Can someone please explain me how they Wank Touhou? what reason do they say?
Complex Multiversal Yukari, Hyperversal or possibly higher for some kind of pink goth dressed goddess in Touhou, and all these reason come from their profiles in Touhou wiki or some wiki that similar to Vs Battle Wiki but still wankier than Omniversal Battlefield Wiki

Back