• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

Aku vs Bendy

Bendy gets BFR'd, Reality Warped, burned, and the only thing protecting him from dying is the regen he has, which Aku can bypass easily via tapping Bendy. It's a very haxxed 6-B vs a 9-B with little to no hax.

Yog sothoth is everything, so Kirby inhaling anything means he copies the power of being a composite archetype.

Damn Wokistan, you have really opened my eyes. Of course Kirby should be able to suck up Yog-Sothoth easily.

Kirby is part of Yog Sothoth, so does that not mean that Yog Sothoth is also already within Kirby? This whole time, he was nearly tier 0 and didn't even know, guess that "Kirby has infinite power" dude was right after all

That same logic can be applied to Azathoth as well. Since everything is Azathoth's dream and insode his head, everything must be within Kirby...

I will set up a content revision board for Tier 0 Kirby don't worry.

Nah, your dreams aren't you, unless Azathoth gets like sleep paralysis or something

So if he kills Nyarolathep, Azathoth dies? That's like the reverse of Nyar's type 10.

Damn,that's pretty much stupid match i even seen,with OP mindhax she get stomped,without mindhax llloollolololoolll

Also Ovi,come to chat. ovo

Don't forget about "Goku Black vs. Acnologia" on Death Battle Fanon Wiki! Words cannot describe, how much Acnologia and the entire Fairy Tail verse are doomed!

Oh Death battle fanon has "Raiden(MGS) vs Nu-13". With Raiden winning the fight against a teir 5 with Relativistic+ reaction speed.

I mean,wtf man........Nu-13 who can toe on toe with Ragna who fought an Black Beast who can destroy an planet...this is just outright beyond of stupidity.......

Also as i love Sakuya,she lose to the god-tier.

I just remembered seeing this one get thrown around.
6B0D5D01-7F74-49DB-9698-026695D65272
LOL like can Elsa really do anything that can hurt Shadow? Plus they have nothing in common.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean,wtf man........Nu-13 who can toe on toe with Ragna who fought an Black Beast who can destroy an planet...this is just outright beyond of stupidity.......
Also as i love Sakuya,she lose to the god-tier.
still, who the f*ck want Touhou to fight a verse that few infinity degree stronger than it's ?

Can I talk about legit matches but it looks stupid?

If that so, Shaggy vs Batman

Or every battle Shaggy and Scooby will fight after the massive CRT is happening.

Back