• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

Axl233 said:
Outerversal level Yukari.

Gosh,im still have bad memories of arguing with Taddbender on youtube,the horror...
you mean the guy that made Flan-Chan (Composite) in JBW ?

The guy that thinks that Giygas can beat The Presence,that says that traveling to other dimensions makes you multiversal,that Yukari is reality level and bashes everybody that disagrees with him.

Yep the only one

Axl233 said:
The guy that thinks that Giygas can beat The Presence,that says that traveling to other dimensions makes you multiversal,that Yukari is reality level and bashes everybody that disagrees with him.
Yep the only one

he also said Flandre Scarlet is Multiversal+ in Death Battle fanon site, and Flandre can beats Chara from Undertale, there're lot of guys just like him across the Internet , i mean it's really terrible, even Godzilla fan-boys are better than this

Welp, Gamera vs Godzilla is kind of an Sensed Match, problem is that is a stomp...

Poor Gamera, the turtle needs more love.

Dannysayan said:
Welp, Gamera vs Godzilla is kind of an Sensed Match, problem is that is a stomp...

Poor Gamera, the turtle needs more love.
nah, Godzilla has been throught more worse things than Gamera, he's probably the underdog of fictional OP characters, the problem is ScrewAttack choose Composite Godzilla, which is an overkill in Godzilla favor, the battle between Godzilla and Bowser is even worse, even though i don't like Bowser , i still have to admit that Bowser win due to the huge gap of AP, hax, Durability, speed and others stats, Bowser has a lot of Multiversal feats and Godzilla don't

Someone once made SCP 682 vs Arceus, but the thing was 682 was simultaneously High 8-C and 1-B at the same time, according to the OP. Not sure how they expected that to work.

Wokistan said:
Someone once made SCP 682 vs Arceus, but the thing was 682 was simultaneously High 8-C and 1-B at the same time, according to the OP. Not sure how they expected that to work.
You win.

Christian Higdon said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Godzilla vs Yog Sototh
smh everyone knows Godzilla oneshotted Yog in GiH
If we used WoG, Godzilla would be Tier 0. Shocking, i know.
actually , he will be at least High 1-A for that, and God-Mountain was actually a fictional Abrahamic God that can scales to level of the Presence in DC comics

Gold Experience Requiem vs The bloody Thought Robot.

Also, I would really like to see this High 1-A Godzilla and at least why he is on that level. I mean, Godzilla being stronger than pretty much every Outer God from the Cthulhu Mythos is something I would like to find out about.

He killed something called yog sothoth once, and people wanted to scale from the lovecraft mythos yog. With that logic you can also get 1-A TMNT and south park via scaling to shub-niggurath.

One said: "The TOAA can erase batman by all timelines before he was even a tought."

And another said: "Batman can create a gadget that can stop that from happens in every timeline forever, batman can defeat any deity if he have enought prep."

SO AS ALL WE SEE BATMAN IS -1 TIER!

It was a reference to the movie "Batman vs Superman." At the same time, the debate has gone on for so long, it is stupidly ridiculous.

Dannysayan said:
One said: "The TOAA can erase batman by all timelines before he was even a tought."

And another said: "Batman can create a gadget that can stop that from happens in every timeline forever, batman can defeat any deity if he have enought prep."

SO AS ALL WE SEE BATMAN IS -1 TIER!
I am pretty sure that thread was never supposed to be taken seriously tbh

Chu Minh Duy said:
actually , he will be at least High 1-A for that, and God-Mountain was actually a fictional Abrahamic God that can scales to level of the Presence in DC comics
lmao what?

Do people even actually read Godzilla in Hell or just read some vague plot synopsis and wank it into absolute oblivion?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
lmao what?
Do people even actually read Godzilla in Hell or just read some vague plot synopsis and wank it into absolute oblivion?
i did

Eh, I've debated that Sans vs Saitama isn't THAT one-sided before. For starters, Saitama currently speedblitzes Sans, since he's Relativistic, compared to Sans's MHS+.

If you mean Sans vs THE WHOLE ONE PUNCH MAN 'VERSE, however....

Yeah, now that's stupid.

Bill Cipher vs Bendy, Discord, and Sans (all by AnimationRewind).

Any Sonic character vs RWBY matchup.

Now for a couple honorable mentions:

Asriel Dreemurr vs Goku

Archie Sonic vs Xeno Goku

Where does bendy wank even come from? Isn't it like generic horror villain in terms of strength in-game?

Wokistan said:
Where does bendy wank even come from? Isn't it like generic horror villain in terms of strength in-game?
Don't even know. He's only 9-B, yet AnimationRewind puts him up against a 2-A, someone who literally transcends his plane of existence. LOL.

Back