• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Ike Blitzer said:
DBS Manga Goku vs The One Above All for all the DBtards
Goku couldn't even **** with Comic (I'm saying MCU as well) Thanos. And i'm stating Goku, as in...ALL VERSIONS of Goku COMBINED! He's NEVER going to touch TOAA!
are u sure about thats ,MCU Thanos loses horribly

well, that isn't either, and bowser does not use the rod for anything fightwise exept invincibility, and sealing laughs at that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
well, that isn't either, and bowser does not use the rod for anything fightwise exept invincibility, and sealing laughs at that
isn't Bowser can also use sealing and reality warping to counter Goku ?

exept he is represented as an arrogant character that willingly made himself invincible and let mario stay alive just to laugh at him

Ricsi-viragosi said:
exept he is represented as an arrogant character that willingly made himself invincible and let mario stay alive just to laugh at him
even Goku sealing him , he probably can use Spartial Manipulation to escape

then he uses the dragon balls to seal, which are not with prep. Still, the fact that it can be discussed for who wins is the point, as that means its not such a stomp

Foxy vs Raiden (MK, Unrestricted)

Old King Thor vs Superman Prime One Million (SPOM may hit hardest, and may be faster, but that hax, intelligence, and sweet sweet Rune Magic gives OKT the rekt value

MystiTrainer said:
Foxy vs Raiden (MK, Unrestricted)
Old King Thor vs Superman Prime One Million (SPOM may hit hardest, and may be faster, but that hax, intelligence, and sweet sweet Rune Magic gives OKT the rekt value
OKT one-shots Super

One of my friends once said that Black Lightning could one-Shot Thor

Kaiokek
No explanation needed

my reaction summed up:
(No, I'm serious, he actually said that)

Back