• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 3

Well, Toribot can keep up with TOAA. However, Goku gets stomped so hard, that I don't even want to se a match between him and TOAA!

Let me list some Cartoon Fight Club gems.

Baldi vs Mario. 9-B vs High 4-C.

Sans vs Bill Cypher. Bill won, but he made it seem close, and allowed a rematch to exist, just cause of Sans's karmic retribution.

Chara vs FNaFverse. Now this just feels like spite.

Chara vs Yandere. The fact that Yandere lasted more than a second is a travesty.

That one isn't actually so bad. Unless Spyro is in his 5-A key, in which case it is the mother of all stomps

Crimson Azoth said:

Sans vs Bill Cypher. Bill won, but he made it seem close, and allowed a rematch to exist, just cause of Sans's karmic retribution.

Chara vs Yandere. The fact that Yandere lasted more than a second is a travesty.
How about Darkspine Sonic vs SSJ4 GT Goku? A Low 2-C losing to a 3-C bruh. Plus that research on Sonic was awful.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Crimson Azoth said:

How about Darkspine Sonic vs SSJ4 GT Goku? A Low 2-C losing to a 3-C bruh. Plus that research on Sonic was awful.
still better than Godzilla vs Barney , King kong and Michael Bay Optimus Prime

still better than Godzilla vs Barney , King kong and Michael Bay Optimus Prime

Bendy vs Bill Cipher is worse. 9-B vs 2-A.

if you want some trash like this , then you have to watch Cloud Strife vs Guts in Youtube , or Tatsumi vs Zack Fair in Death Battle Fannon

╠ÂS╠Âa╠Âi╠Ât╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠Â.╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠Â.╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âk╠Âu╠Â

Probably one of them would be Dante (D.M.C) vs. Deadpool with Dante winning by killing all of DP's cells before any of them could regenerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9PQy2pyowk

Maybe it wasn't, but I just thought it was kinda stupid.

IvoryAS said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Straika said:
Well, Toribot can keep up with TOAA. However, Goku gets stomped so hard, that I don't even want to se a match between him and TOAA!
Well, this exists. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_i4o7axueA
That comment section is almost disgusting.
all i see in that comment section was garbages and sh*t , just like the comment section in DBX match about Guts vs Cloud Strife , it's full of fanboys that just spilled their cancerous comments and tries to defend their characters or insult people who bringing facts to debunks the outcome

@ShadowWarrior1999

Well, not THAT drastic a mismatch if we consider their options for their keys. Although, I'm not sure how far into each tier they are.

Although, the versions of those characters they described are total mismatches, & the levels of hax are horrifyingly mismatched.

Emprah is At least 4-B, likely 4-A, possibly far higher in the Immaterium

Jolly Old (Saint) Nicky is At least 4-A as Neowalker (Current Bolas)

And Little Freezy Pops is 4-B as his First Form (Dragon Ball Super)

(His profile lacks keys for the tiers of his in-between forms in Super, presumably, because, IIRC, they're skipped, but he jumps to 3-C so he'd be above the tiers of Neowalker Nicol Bolas & Emperor of Mankind in the Immaterium. Although not much else stops them hax-stomping him, lol.)

Point being while that match is probably a horrible mismatch, they're at least SOMEWHAT close... in tiers. Depending on how high or low into 4-B/4-A the difference is slightly less drastic, considering the enormous High-End to Low-End Ratios of 4-B & 4-A.

Theoretically workable, but I'd think it's a bad idea.

Saitama vs The Living Tribunal

MUI Goku vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Superman vs Omni King

DIO vs Hit

Mewtwo vs Frieza

Shadow vs Vegeta

Kirby vs Majin Buu

Patrick vs Majin Buu

Superman vs Batman

Hulk vs Superman

Thor vs Goku

Android 18 vs Captain Marvel

Gold Experience Requiem vs Kami Tenchi

Beerus vs Thanos

Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom

Saitama vs Beerus

Trunks (Without Rage Form) vs Cabba

Gotenks vs Kefla

Maakle said:

Superman vs Omni King

DIO vs Hit

Mewtwo vs Frieza

Shadow vs Vegeta

Kirby vs Majin Buu

Patrick vs Majin Buu

Superman vs Batman

Hulk vs Superman

Thor vs Goku

Beerus vs Thanos

Saitama vs Beerus

Gotenks vs Kefla
Shadow vs Vegeta is one example of Death Battle being horribly wrong.

Maakle said:

Superman vs Omni King

DIO vs Hit

Mewtwo vs Frieza

Shadow vs Vegeta

Kirby vs Majin Buu

Patrick vs Majin Buu

Superman vs Batman

Hulk vs Superman

Thor vs Goku

Beerus vs Thanos

Saitama vs Beerus

Gotenks vs Kefla
Continued:

Superman vs The One Above All

Harley Quinn vs Link

Goku and Krillin vs The Presence, Lucifer Morningstar, and Michael Demiurgos

Goku vs The Overmonitor

Goku vs Eternity

Captain America vs Superman Prime One Million

The Presence vs Mr Mxyzptlk

Flash vs Quicksilver

Jay Garrick vs Barry Allen

Jiren vs Thanos

Iron Man vs Goku and Vegeta

Is Snake Eyes vs Deathstroke a stomp too?

(Does Snake Eyes truly scale to Starscream? Either a stomp in favor of SE or Ds anyway.

Ds is still solid 8-C for sure and can (and only can) win most JL members with prep. Even then GL and GA can take him down. Canon.)

Also, can Guts (Berserk) legit win any version of Nightmare (SC)?

(Scrooge McDuck at Super Scrooge and with hax weapons on hand should legit win Shovel Knight though.)

Jasonsith said:
Is Snake Eyes vs Deathstroke a stomp too?
(Does Snake Eyes truly scale to Starscream? Either a stomp in favor of SE or Ds anyway.

Ds is still solid 8-C for sure and can (and only can) win most JL members with prep. Even then GL and GA can take him down. Canon.)

Also, can Guts (Berserk) legit win any version of Nightmare (SC)?

(Scrooge McDuck at Super Scrooge and with hax weapons on hand should legit win Shovel Knight though.)
Idk with snek eyes vs Wade, but Guts might win against Nightmare's weakest form. Guts is faster, can negate Nightmare's regen, resist possession, and can break his blade if he keeps blitzing him with the Berserker Armor. But Nightmare's other abilities give him the edge though.

Back