• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid arguments competition

Timelines inside timelines isn't 5D
Unless the steps are repeaten infinitely

MG case is simple, the worlds already are Space-Time separated, and it all are encompassed in Silver Sea, which has an extra temporal dimension stacked, pretty much several 4-D structures + 1 temporal dimension

Reactions: Sus
MG case is simple, the worlds already are Space-Time separated, and it all are encompassed in Silver Sea, which has an extra temporal dimension stacked, pretty much several 4-D structures + 1 temporal dimension
Scans?

This thread has basically become a everything discussion thread .

Whatever the **** that dude is smoking
IMG_20211015_150506.jpg

IMG_20211015_151431.jpg

Found this thread, seems pretty interesting. Anyway I'm a bit mad so Imma rant a bit.

So just had someone say Black Clover isn't light speed because "the author doesnt understand how light speed works", like thats his entire argument. He goes on to say that "well x character hasnt shown to travel across the planet in less than a second, there for the author doesnt understand light speed and no one is light speed in BC". This is so annoying to me. Not only does he try to say what the author knows or doesnt know, he ignores literal statements and feats in the series. He also tries to downplay the series in strength by saying "well this character hasnt destroyed an actual contry, and it doesnt seem like they have the abilities" but ignores actual statements and feats I presented and ignores how basic scaling from character to character works.(basically also doesnt understand how attack potency and destructive capacity works). Oh also "BC isnt light speed because they have to say their magic":mad:

There are other dumb arguments this person presented but these are the main ones he repeats non stop and it just really annoyed me.

Reactions: Sus
Back