• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://********.org/chapter/67588/13

https://********.org/chapter/67588/16

Rhino Wrestler takes orders from Phoenix Man. He also seemingly looks up to him in this second panel, while Phoenix Man is mostly dismissive of him.

I may be looking too far into this since Elder Centipede also takes orders from him but meh it's something to think about.

Neither RW or EC are taking orders from PM. What they're really taking orders from is Gyoro Gyoro and Orochi, PM is just a messenger being used to rely whatever order is being given by the latter two.

NoorTheNerd said:
1) He's not looking down. Its a stance. that displays he has landed. And afterwards in the next frame, The lasers approach him again but his reaction truly tells that he was suprised. He wasn't even looking down. Because if he was than he would be able to jump to another object before the laser can even reach the pole and not just him. Also, In The third panel he clearly has successfully outmatched them and has landed on an another object before the lasers could reach him. It truly showcases that he has dodged them, Successfully.

Iv'e said that Iv'e taken my points out from the evidence which is correct. Thats why I called it "Evidential points". Your entire argument and points contradict the evidence which proves them invalid as of even in the evidence he clearly dodges them unknowingly. You can go on this for months, But you still would'nt convince me to go against whats actually shown. I legitimately step down for now from this thread for the 4th time, 😂.
Just because it's a stance, that doesn't mean he's not looking down. The fact that his face is aimed downwards where the lasers are coming is proof that he's looking down. We don't see him turn his head or anything before the lasers actually reach him. My third point does nothing to prove your's.

Or he just wasn't fast enough to do it immediately after landing. No, he doesn't outmatch them there, the lasers have already cleared the panel just as Genos lands. He was much closer to the building here than they were, so that actually proves the lasers are faster.

It could literally also be because he's shocked that the lasers are so close and comic in so fast. Your assumption is that it's because he reacted unknowingly. I don't disagree that he's shocked.

My point was that you're treating your opinion as undeniable fact. We're not arguing about which interpretation of the bible is correct, we're debating about fiction. No, you're providing assumptions based on simple things like facial expressions.

SuperAPM said:
It has been my idea for a while that Tats, Flashy and Darkshine are essentially the top members of the S-Class. Of course you have Metal Knight with his humongous army of mecha's, but just in terms of regular members those three are basically peak (to varying levels of course). Although who knows, maybe Metal Bat and Watchdog Man will turn out to be the most powerful in the end of it all.
Why not Bang? I've read somewhere he tied with Darkshine in a fight.

Bang won against Darkshine, actually. Darkshine didn't receive any severe injuries, but he hit the ground several times.

I know. Doesn't change the fact that Bang holds just as much weight in a fight than Darkshine, at the very least it's safe to say Bang should be on the "top s-class" list.

Yes, but my comment was in reference to raw physical AP. Extraordinary technique can of course overcome this, take Fubuki vs Psykos for instance, but again, not the point of my initial comment.

Oh, AP speaking yeah i totally agree with the heroes you mentioned. I even brought a High 6-C Dura Darkshine debate in the past, but it ended up being rejected.

Unknown. His Regenerationn is his main advantage. We know he hits way less hard than Homeless Emperor's energy blasts though, considering Bang easily rolled with one of Mel's attacks but was one shot by HE.

ByAsura said:
@Qawsedf So probably not Cadre-level?
I wouldn't say that. Cadre varies by a lot. He could probably take Nyan for example.

Speculatively speaking sure, we certainly don't know his full capabilities yet. But saying he's one of the strongest OPM characters based on the information we only have currently is a bit much.

His prep doesn't seem all that good compared to top S class heroes or mid/high dragons that don't have exploitable weaknesses, though he is a very tactical fighter nonetheless.

@Qawsedf Ok.

@Patrico Maybe within the top 20, at best, with what we do know. There's around 25 dragon levels in One Punch Man, and half of them probably far eclipse Nyan via feats and given acolades (Golden Sperm is implied to be the strongest of the Monster Asociation during the battle with Tatsumaki, for example). That doesn't even include S-Classes or people like Garou, Boros and Orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back