• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yeah but they won cause someone Garou cared about was held hostage which made it no longer a fight. Skill and physical strength wasn't involved anymore with a hostage as a factor.

Tetsucabrah I could understand if you needed to maintain a barrier to protect yourself. But if its just your raw physical body that's protecting you then I don't see how being unconscious would affect that.

I've been thinking over that moment for a while to see if MB would scale, but ultimately I don't think it would make a difference. EC wasn't going at full velocity since he had to insure he didn't kill Narinki and Waganma, and it didn't even seem he stopped due to the force of MB's strike, but more just to bat him out of his way to most likely protect his face.

About the Garou profile,the changes seem fine.

it just kinda sucks that the characters with the best feats like Vaccine Ma, Gouketsu, Geryuuganshoop and Child emperor/Phoenix ma either get one-shot by Saitama before scaling to anyone else or don't explicitely scale to anyone at all, leaving a power discrepancy between mid to high tiers of the verse.

Let's just hope that their place eventually gets cleared with databooks/ author statements in the future.

About the sleeping gas, you can ague it forces you to relax your muscles, effectively lowering your physical statistics, sorta like how Carnage Kabuto died to zombieman after his berserk period was over.

It would have been great if Genos had said that Gouketsu was the second most powerful monster he's ever faced. Then Carnage mode Kabuto and Darkshine would absolutely be 7-A, at least. But since the opposite is true then Carnage is only roughly baseline 7-A at most, and there's obviously no evidence for that tier at the moment.

The most we can hope for is for Rover's feats to actually bring out good results or for better feats to come out in later chapters.

I will say, that is a fair argument. I guess the main point is that MB has no evidence to suggest he's Dragon level at base level. Just that he's definately above G4 Genos. But I'd say for scaling purposes it'd be better to place his base level state on At least High 7-C.

Genos got two shot by Base Kabuto. Metal Bat lasted a few minutes vs Carnage Mode.

Not saying that definitively means your point is wrong but the gap between them is much more massive than you might initially assume.

Btw, who do you guys think is the strongest executive? Excluding Black Sperm ofc

I'm between Overgrown Rover, ENW and EC, personally

Ideally it would be Rover, but via feats we know its Gouketsu currently. I'm hoping that changes of course.

Although in terms of difficulty to kill it would definately be EC. Rover is more durable of course but EC's molting ability is broken as shit. Although I guess ENW is theoretically pretty unkillable as well.

Gums and Fuhrer Ugly are definately the weakest tho.

Wouldn't say well above him, just above him. Using his full muscle power in a fifteen minute long slugfest, even if not seriously damaged, is still mid-difficulty IMO.

I'd say it's a solid high-diff, considering that even in real life the majority of fights end in something below 5 minutes. They're equals.

Its just that if Darkshine ends up getting a feat significantly above Gouketsu's we're obviously not scaling Carnage directly to it. Since Carnage mode is canonically weaker than Gouketsu it obviously wouldn't be correct. Anyway listening to the VGS again it only seems Carnage required more effort than Darkshine initially anticipated, but in the end he didn't go full force and took absolutely no damage

Oh, that's more casual than i recalled. Genos even specifies Darkshine is stronger.

In this case, i'd say Darkshine > Gouketsu > CKabuto regarding raw AP

We don't know if he's stronger than Gouketsu. That would be ideal but I don't believe there's any evidence for that.

Tho yes, he is definately above Carnage.

Wasn't stated, but if he fought by 15 minutes it's clear he was.

Well, we aren't sure what happened in those 15 minutes. Carnage could've kept his distance since he wouldn't be pissed at Darkshine like he was against Saitama. The Doctor also noted how intelligent Kabuto is, when he isn't pissed off.

ElixirBlue said:
Wasn't stated, but if he fought by 15 minutes it's clear he was.
Well, we aren't sure what happened in those 15 minutes. Carnage could've kept his distance since he wouldn't be pissed at Darkshine like he was against Saitama. The Doctor also noted how intelligent Kabuto is, when he isn't pissed off.

The thing is, it's Carnage Kabuto.

Nullflowerblush said:
I only know that Superalloy Darkshine stated that Atomic Samurai, Tatsumaki, Flashy Flash, and King were not easy for Garou to deal with. This may be related to strength, but beforehand, Darkie stated that Garou's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist was far from perfect ["I once challenged Mister Silver Fang to a sparring match, to experience that technique first hand. I kinda forced him to do it, but I ended up getting beaten pretty badly. Even though I didn't receive any severe damage,he was able to repel all of my attacks, and I hit the ground countless times. I experienced it, so I can tell. You are far from perfect."]. And then after that, he stated "You'd probably die before you had the chance to show off your techniques." So, it could be related to his lack of proficiency with the WSRSF.
What Darkshine said is just supporting evidence. Awakened Garou himself said that if him in his previous state fought Flash, it would've ended ugly. And then after Garou said that, Flash ended up going even faster than what Garou though would've beaten him before. Then we have Flash dodging casual awakened Garou's attacks, and taking one or two which were not meant to kill but were definitively meant to KO. And further cementing that is that 2 of the people that Darkshine mentioned would beat the version of Garou he fought got negged by Awakened Garou while Flash had his own fight sequence with him both alone and with Darkshine. Which is like One telling us Flash is on a higher level than most of the S class and the injured Tatsu. Then here in the manga we have him soloing 2 Dragons and implying he could've killed any one of them at any point. And then Phoenix Man who was cocky as hell being weary of fighting him as well. Both in lore scaling and story portrayal have Flash as special

They definitely aren't low dragons. Their speed would be hard for most other heroes to deal with.

They could also take small chunks off Brave Giant.

The Relatavistic calc is for Hellfire and Gale. Flash is unqantifiably faster than them, but still the Relatavistic speed is faster than any of the other S rank heroes besides Flash and likely Blast. That alone is extremely dangerous. And yea they could damage brave giant. Phoenix Man also said they were cadre candidates which means they're among the top monsters in the entire MA

It has been my idea for a while that Tats, Flashy and Darkshine are essentially the top members of the S-Class. Of course you have Metal Knight with his humongous army of mecha's, but just in terms of regular members those three are basically peak (to varying levels of course). Although who knows, maybe Metal Bat and Watchdog Man will turn out to be the most powerful in the end of it all.

Anyway, should we continue discussing the tiering adjustments, or do you want to start with those in the next thread, as we're almost completely through here? I can right up a list of changes that have to be made if you'd like.

https://********.org/chapter/6356/25

possible hidden speed feat? Awakened Cockroach dodged this massive explosion at point blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back