• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been talk of upgrading a couple characters up to High 6-C via scaling off of Golden Sperm for a while, we're all just wating for the Manga to catch up to that point.

KGiffoni said:
For the love of me i can't find vaporisation values for steel and concrete.
Steel is made up of Iron and Carbon. In this case Iron's boiling point should be steel's boiling point (or around steel's) which is 2,862 ┬░C. Carbon doesn't matter much since, while it is higher, the iron would be gone long before it would (since its boiling point is 4,827 ┬░C).

Concrete doesn't boil, it just breaks down into its base compounds. So there's no value you could get without finding out the base materials first.

https://********.org/chapter/67439/24

You can see the light reflecting off the sword in Kombu Infinity's eyes before he dodges.

Not sure if that means anything but it looks to be emphasizing on the speed to me.

I think he was refering to his 7-A key imo
Garou was referring to the version of himself right before he became Awakened Garou. Basically the one that just caved in GS's face and swapped hands with him for a few moments before emerging as Awakened Garou. As for Flash himself, I could see why people say he shouldn't scale to GS and that Garou, though on the flipside, in the webcomic, One went out of his way to show that Flash is vastly superior to a majority of the S class based on how he portrayed him fighting Garou compared to other S class heroes, as well as more recent stuff with his Saitama spar. I would say his fight with the Ninja as well but it's hard to scale those ninja to anyone besides being stronger than Sonic before this arc as Sonic was considered one of the weakest ninja

KGiffoni said:
I think he was refering to his 7-A key imo
nah he was referring to the form RIGHT before fully awakened garou. the same garou that severely injured golden sperm with a single punch, and flash is supposed to be stronger than this garou.

The Focused Atomic Slash disintegrated a being like Black Sperm. Shouldn't there be an ability shown for Atomic Samurai for permanently killing parts of a mid-High Regen/Immortality Type 3 being?

ElixirBlue said:
The Focused Atomic Slash disintegrated a being like Black Sperm. Shouldn't there be an ability shown for Atomic Samurai for permanently killing parts of a mid-High Regen/Immortality Type 3 being?
i still dont understand what the **** the focused atomic slash is supposed to be?

isnt it should atomic samurai releasing an air slash?

I think it's multiple slashes slashing so fast at the cells that it breaks the regen.

"With it, Atomic Samurai managed to disintegrate Black Sperms clones by slashing them before they could split."

^ That's what the OPM wiki and by extension this wiki has about the Focused Atomic Slash

DbzDB2 said:
AogiriKira said:
Just realized Flashy Flash was upgraded to High 6-C. Was there a CRT for this? Because I can't find it.
its perfectly logical so stop it
But we can't just change character profiles without an accepted CRT? I'm pretty sure that's vandalism...

**** outta here i perfectly justified the upggrade on the profile. my reasonings are completely logical and you must be an idiot to not understand

jkjk

for rizzles though whats so hard to understand

garou stated that in his previous half monster state, he wouldve gotten owned by flash. in this same half monster state garou was able to injure golden sperm with ease. so flashy flash>>>>golden sperm

I don't have any logical arguments against the direct in verse scaling but some people might have arguments against it. Idk what those arguments would be but yea

Its not that theres any major disagreements

Its just that its against the rules to apply upgrades without a CRT. You could get into trouble via page vandalism

DbzDB2

Mate, I already explained why that wasn't being applied yet. Quote:

"There's been talk of upgrading a couple characters up to High 6-C via scaling off of Golden Sperm for a while, we're all just wating for the Manga to catch up to that point."

For further reference, Here is the thread this was discussed i

Anyway, I've reversed the changes until further discussion is had.

I would guess not, but you're going against the rules with unauthorized/unaggred tier changes. He just has to do it.

For the record, I'm in complete agreement with Flashy being tier 6 with the evidence given. But what's been agreed has been agreed, so we'll have to wait until the manga catches up.

In the mean time, we still haven't discussed the main focus of this thread yet:

• Possible 7-A rollbacks due to lack of solid Goketsu scaling
I mean in fairness we've already managed to almost completely fill this thread up, so I don't mind simply waiting for the next one for this discussion.

It is an important thing though since it would downgrade about half of the mid-high tiers.

Yeah, though fortunately the most they'd be downgraded to would be 7-B. After that I'd imagine we'd discuss who should and should not be given an "at least" rating along with that.

SuperAPM said:
Yeah, though fortunately the most they'd be downgraded to would be 7-B. After that I'd imagine we'd discuss who should and should not be given an "at least" rating along with that.
Any Dragon level should get the at least rating honestly.

I agree. Everyone who has a "Likely 7-A" (or unjustified 7-A rating) should just be downgraded to "At least 7-B." Bakuzan, Fuhrer Ugly, Gums, Melzargard, & Nyan, being dragon levels, should get "At least" ratings too.

The only one I'm contentious on is Bug God. Does he really warrant an "At least 7-B" rating?

DbzDB2 said:
for rizzles though whats so hard to understand
garou stated that in his previous half monster state, he wouldve gotten owned by flash. in this same half monster state garou was able to injure golden sperm with ease. so flashy flash>>>>golden sperm
I only know that Superalloy Darkshine stated that Atomic Samurai, Tatsumaki, Flashy Flash, and King were not easy for Garou to deal with. This may be related to strength, but beforehand, Darkie stated that Garou's Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist was far from perfect ["I once challenged Mister Silver Fang to a sparring match, to experience that technique first hand. I kinda forced him to do it, but I ended up getting beaten pretty badly. Even though I didn't receive any severe damage,he was able to repel all of my attacks, and I hit the ground countless times. I experienced it, so I can tell. You are far from perfect."]. And then after that, he stated "You'd probably die before you had the chance to show off your techniques." So, it could be related to his lack of proficiency with the WSRSF.

Chaingunfighter1 Actually, you just reminded me.

I believe Garou should only become City level after his fight with Bug God and Royal Ripper. I understand he was considered a Dragon level threat even as a human, but its a little weird to consider that when he's still struggling against two demons several upgrades later. Its not outlandish to think of two Demons being city level of course, but a Dragon struggling against two demons is still pretty strange.

Of course I know the other reason for his tiering was due to damaging Metal Bat; Whilst he most definately is capable of reaching City level since he's canonically capable of fighting Dragon level threats, this is only when he has been pumped up with the right amount of punishment. He still struggles with Demon's whilst at base level, and since his power level is dependant on the amount punishment he's taken, he can still be demon level even whilst pumped up. He's obviously stronger than G4 Genos, having performed better against Kabuto than he did.

So here are my proposed changes for them:

Garou:

Tier: At least High 7-C | At least 7-B | High 6-C | High 6-A

Keys: Human (Hero Hunter Arc - Post Elder Centipede) | Half Monster (Post Bug God/Royal Ripper fight) | Peak Half Monster (Post Darkshine fight; Obviously won't be applied until after that part comes out in the Manga) | Awakened

Bug God and Royal Ripper:

Tier:
At least High 7-C, each.

Metal Bat:

Tier:
At least High 7-C | Varies from At least High 7-C to 7-B, possibly higher

Keys: Base | Pumped Up

I can understand if this is contentious, but I believe its the safest and most accurate option to take.

Sure, Garou wasn't having Low difficulty with two demons, but he was going to win despite facing off against two demons working together to take Garou down.

658522AF-C4B1-4D37-96B7-68027FC21DF9

SuperAPM said:
I....Don't believe that's ever how that's worked.
If you can't fight back and are just sitting there taking a beating then why not?

Also should be noted Metal Bat could temporarily stop Elder Centipede's charge, and that was before he fought Garou. So Garou didn't even fight base Metal Bat, he was fghting a pumped up Metal Bat already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back