• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, why? It has nice art and is OPM related. Nothing wrong with talking about it.

Qawsedf234 said:
I mean, why? It has nice art and is OPM related. Nothing wrong with talking about it.
Because the people who wrote these mangas probably don't think about or hate or even insult Power-Scaling and think Saitama can defeat anyone?

None of those are valid reasons to not talk about it though.

Really?

"clicks button on a recorder"

""I can see Tier 4 if God is supposed to be a legit creator deity. Which would make him a cosmic enough villain to get those feats.""

You gave something which doens't care for scaling a "Tier" and treated as "Official"

Where in the world do you give something Fan-Made Scaling?

Specially if it is made by OPM fans who treat Saitama akin to a Omnipotent God?

Weird role play aside, what you just quoted wasn't about the fan manga, but the actual one

It would be very hard for OPM to go above Tier 5, considering it's not a tale of cosmic proportions(yet) and i doubt Saitama is causing irreversible damage or destroying his own planet so soon (that's more up Tatsumaki's alley).

Unless, i dunno, Saitama pucnhes someone into jupiter and it explodes (who needs Jupiter anyway).

Which I then said

I can see Tier 4 if God is supposed to be a legit creator deity. Which would make him a cosmic enough villain to get those feats.

Since if he made the sun or any star he'd be Tier 4, which is what I was alluding to. I did make a fan manga specific thing, but again the context of the quote was specifically about said fan manga

SupremeGilgamesh said:
Can we stop talking about a manga which
1-Is not even canon

and 2-It's not official

and 3-It's fan-made,thus it does not matter?
you basically just said the same thing 3 times

Since Gouketsu is downgraded to 7-B, doesn't he scale to the Meteor Saitama destroyed due to genos'statement? and btw scale the oter cadre to the meteor as well?

Why would any of them scale to the meteor? Genos' quote only refered to monsters, not every crisis he's delt with.

That not because of him, he directly compared him with saitama plus said that Saitama plus other heroes are needed to deal with him, so taking account of every saitama feat he saw (including the Meteors)

I still think Psykos's statement about Homeless Emperor and Black Sperm shouldn't be ignored. Honestly I don't see why Psykos herself doesn't scale to Gouketsu as well.

The Causality said:
That not because of him, he directly said that Saitama plus other heroes will be enough to deal with him, so taking account of every saitama feat he saw (including the Meteors)
Genos also saw Tatsumaki do her thing vs the giant ship and he was impressed. He even had her in his imaginary scenario where Saitama and the S class teamed up on Gouketsu. Not that I think he should scale to her but it's a point.

"unfathomable strength, almost like Master Saitama's."

Since the only hint of Saitama's strength that he's actually felt was in their fight at the beginning of the series, should he scale to the mountain that Saitama wrecked?

Nullflowerblush said:
"unfathomable strength, almost like Master Saitama's."

Since the only hint of Saitama's strength that he's actually felt was in their fight at the beginning of the series, should he scale to the mountain that Saitama wrecked?
I was thinking that too. Although the feat is not nearly as impressive looking as it is in the anime.

Also Genos knew Saitama brought down the ship. The cliff feat is the absolute lowest Saitama feat he could scale to honestly.

Genos' estimation is a poor measuring stick for characters.

I'd prefer scaling Gouketsu to his actual feats.

Personnaly i find this statement pretty straightforward for Gouketsu and Monster above him scaling to saitama's former feat.

And for the record I'm definitely not saying Gouketsu should be 6-C or 6-A because Genos saw those feats. My point is the meteor is far from the most outrageous thing Gouketsu could scale to based on that statement. Especially compared to the meteor or the cliff busting.

I'm just not seeing it. Boros has clearer scaling with his databook meteor statement than Goketsu does.

As for the cliff feat, there is no feat. In the manga the death punch only kicked up a bunch of sand. You can even see a cliff wall Genos damaged behind the dust cloud showing there wasn't any shockwave damage either.

I absolutely can't see OPM dwelling on stuff like dimensionality, so Lower Tier 2 is the most i can possibly see it getting. (i wouldn't be Mad if ONE decided to prove me wrong, however.) But if it did he would probably be one of the weakest tier 2

Shouldn't it be lift though? Saitama is the one that flipped the base while Tatsumaki only lifted the base up to the surface.

We don't need 2-A OPM, what we need is Haxx OPM

God with abstract existence and conceptual power null, lets go

Realistically, I think the top tiers of OPM will reach somewhere among cosmic levels, but won't surpass 3-A. Aside from maybe God if he ends up being stronger than Saitama, I could see him being Low 2-C, if it turns out that he created the entire OPM universe, and said universe is stated to be infinite in size. I could also see God having some impressive hax, especially for OPM verse standards. I'm excited to see Blast, we're getting a lot of things about him in the webcomic, I'm betting he'll show up in this arc or the next, we have his son around now.

The Causality said:
But that don't invalidate Genos's statement tho
It does for a couple reasons

• The meteor isn't a monster
  • Genos still underestimates Saitama in regards to the meteor. He said tbat the damage would've been zero if Saitama and Metal Knight worked together. Meaning from Genos' PoV Saitama couldn't have stopped the meteor alone.
  • While Genos does believe Saitama downed Boros' ship, he also believed Tornado was helping him do so.
Its not until Awakened Garou that Genos realizes the strength gap Saitama has. Goketsu scaling to the meteor relies heavily on a unreliable narrator and twisting the original statement around in my view.

The only scaling I would maybe be okay with is scaling solely from the meteor fragment punch, but not to the High 7-A thing directly.

Yeah, Genos statements involving Saitama are kind of weird. He constantly says "lol no one bet saitama he invincible" then is like "omg this so strong saitama need to tem up with powerful s hero to bet".

Although it's probably just a way for ONE to build up somethings strength, just for Saitama to one shot it, as usual. But I don't get the point, season 1 established that Saitama is top tier in OPM, so trying to demonstrate it further has no point. If anything, he should use this just to eventually show people stronger, but that's just me.

>The meteor isn't a monster

Yeah, and his statement for scaling gouketsu to the meteors don't rely on the fact that this is or isn't a monster.

>Genos still underestimates Saitama in regards to the meteor. He said tbat the damage would've been zero if Saitama and Metal Knight worked together. Meaning from Genos' PoV Saitama couldn't have stopped the meteor alone.

He said this in the regard of Saitama take care of the Big meteor and Meta knight take cares of the debrits this how i've interpreted the sentence, and it make sense for me

>While Genos does believe Saitama downed Boros' ship, he also believed Tornado was helping him do so.

I don't see how this invalidate the scaling to the meteors, all his claim suddenly became unreliable? i don't agree.

Scaling from the meteors fragment make no sense in my regards and rely and not much since the Genos's statemlent could be used to scale him to the Meteor saitama destroyed

Well i will not force an Upgrade or something i honestly don't care much, i just disagree with you reasons of disagreement.

Scaling from the meteors fragment make no sense in my regards

I said the meteor fragment punch, as in this punch

Ah, i got it now.

Dunno how to interprete the KE involved to saitama's punch (like if his punch scale to the KE) so let's drop the subject

BTW my calc hasn't been evaluated by 2 or more calc members, but one accepted the 6-B result.

It wouldn't scale to the full KE, since he didn't cancel the momentum of it. You got get a result for V. Frag though.

As for your calc, was the 6-B end accepted? I don't think @DemonGodMitchAubi accepted anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back