• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be noted that Psykos doesn't showed any trouble and still confident even now.

In the Next Chapter, we will se way more impressive stuff imo

While the weight is better, I think the AP would be worse since she didn't lift the entire thing over the city like in the Webcomic (so the speed of the lift is worse). Probably justifies the Class T rating though.

The damage Tatsumaki does spans to the horizon

Yeah its good, but I don't see it being better than 6-C

so tatsumaki's feat is cool and all but

If Saitama holds this whole structure from falling on him and Flash that could be some serious lifting also Zombieman wasn't in the Bubble 0.0

He wouldn't be holding up the entire structure. Just the bit of it that is above them.

Damage3245 said:
He wouldn't be holding up the entire structure. Just the bit of it that is above them.
seems about right but jeez that would be cool. I'm still worried about Zombieman though and then theres Garou too lol

Translation for Ch.125 webcomic is out and is by far the most interesting to me. I really did not expect Blue's identity

Darkshine isn't scared because of Raiden, he's scared because he lost all of his confidence after being stomped by Garou.

I think Darkshine was more so scared due to lacking self-confidence after his fight with Garou. Raiden never appeared to actually make Darkshine struggle. He also sweated a bit when attacked by that fodder, probably low to mid A class level guy with boxing gloves, although that may have been a comedic sweatdrop more than just lack of confidence. Regardless, I don't think this can be used as concrete evidence, although may be worth noting in his profile, as if he did scare Darkshine via power, that'd be very impressive for OPM verse standard.

Edit: Qawsedf234 basically said what I wanted to say but summarized it, didn't see it until refreshing after posting this, lol.

Didn't expect 6-C (although I guess it's consistent-ish), but Class P isn't surprising.

Hmm, I still think that her fragmenting the entire city could yield something a bit higher.

So does the size of Z city change for the Orochi calc? And is it possible to calc Murata's statement about her being able to lift Z city?

Phoenks said:
Hmm, I still think that her fragmenting the entire city could yield something a bit higher.
She didn't fragment the city though. Just produce some large cracks in it.

Actually thinking about it the current calc is wrong. It assumes the base is solid rather than hollow. The real mass should be lower by some notable degree.

As for the Orochi calc it makes it 6-C+, but not High 6-C.

No, the current calc assumes it was made of solid concrete.

I wonder if Homeless Emperor is gonna get saved by the Tatsumaki shield that was meant to save Zombieman. That would fix the inconsistency of him somehow surviving the base flip without a scratch despite his human body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back