• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psykorochi does not scale to this calc yet.

Only Tatsumaki does.

Well, let's wait and see the next chapter. No harm in that.

RinneItachi said:
Watch Saitama get an ability that lets him copy and grow resistances to any abilities, then OPM starts getting haxed. Literally the first chapter after, we start seeing passive death hax or something.
That seems like too much, but Saitama's limiter removal should be a superior version of Garou's limiter breaking, so him having a better version of the latters RE seems plausible.

Sorta like a curse who stops him from ever enjoying a battle again.

Epiccheev said:
That seems like too much, but Saitama's limiter removal should be a superior version of Garou's limiter breaking, so him having a better version of the latters RE seems plausible.

RE is one of Garou's natural skills. I don't that's something Saitama would get at least as it stands now

Jo-Smooth said:
RE is one of Garou's natural skills. I don't that's something Saitama would get at least as it stands now
Pretty sure it's from his limiter breaking. I also agree Saitama shouldn't get it, as it's purely theory

Epiccheev said:
RinneItachi said:
Watch Saitama get an ability that lets him copy and grow resistances to any abilities, then OPM starts getting haxed. Literally the first chapter after, we start seeing passive death hax or something.
I was just joking. I doubt Saitama is ever going to get hax. And I doubt any character outside of god tiers, like God for example, will even get some mid tier hax. As for RE, I'm pretty sure that's mainly just because Garou is a prodigy, not because of the limiter. He didn't even start breaking his limiter until the Darkshine fight.

Peter1129 said:
Nice. So if I'm correct this only scales to Tatsumaki and Psykorochi. Golden Sperm and Orochi would just be 6-C.
Golden Sperm scales though. The ONE quote was about a 100% Tornado having trouble defeating him or even having the possibility of losing against him. He just becomes "6-C, possibly Low 6-B" like with the High 6-C stuff. Same with Orochi.

Qawsedf234 said:
Golden Sperm scales though. The ONE quote was about a 100% Tornado having trouble defeating him or even having the possibility of losing against him. He just becomes "6-C, possibly Low 6-B" like with the High 6-C stuff. Same with Orochi.
I do not understand, with the new size of the city Z, the calculation of Orochi also goes to Low 6-B

As discuseed on the other thread, the area Tornado effected is far larger than the one Orochi did.

It doesn't show or say, its just assumed. I guess you could maybe use a horizon calc to get a lowball number for what he did effect.

I'm not sure what you are referring to tbh. I just remember Orochi firing a blast that caused a weird wave affect to ripple throughout the surface.

Now that I think about it, Orochi's blast sent Saitama past an underground train, the hole going down so far that, even from a position where we see the train and the direction Saitama went in, we don't see anything down the tunnel except darkness. Trains wouldn't be used at all in Z City right now, meaning Saitama must have been blasted all the way to another city. Also, watching the fight again, I think someone already mentioned this, but since Orochi is confident he can kill Saitama after merging with Pykos, despite clearly being a fairly intelligent monster and already having been stomped by a casual Saitama, even claiming that he felt terror at the end of their fight, means he must have gotten much stronger. I feel like someone already mentioned that, though.

Trains could still go through City Z, they just wouldn't stop there.

Technically this is already implied but Garou's wounds getting that spiral clothing is probably going to be the reason why his clash with Golden Sperm covers his entire body in the black monster clothing.

Look back at the end of Chapter 129 and you can see Garou's black cloth trying to crawl into his eyes like a ******* symbiote.

Z-City is not completely abandoned - this is explained in Chapter 20 and in the first season of the anime; there's just a large portion of the city that was basically evacuated following the increase in monsters in the area, and fenced off, which became the "ghost town."

Bang's dojo is in Z-City, as is the police station in that manga bonus chapter. People are told to stay inside when Mosquito Girl attacks the city, and we see some guy using it as an excuse to loot. Tons of people are forced to nearly evacuate Z-City when the meteor strikes (though there are no casualties in the end.) King exits out of the abandoned zone following the hot pot and sees people going about their business right on the other side of the fence. Not to mention that it makes sense for the abandoned zone to basically represent the area where the MA itself lies underneath - there wouldn't be as many monsters going in and out of places that had no entry to the base.

It's far more likely that the white lines we see in the most recent chapter denote the borders of the abandoned zone rather than the whole of "Z-City," especially given that the region itself is the size of a pretty big country, which probably wouldn't even be visible at the altitude Tatsumaki was at given the Earth's curvature. Tatsumaki's also probably not negligent enough to extend the damage into inhabited areas where civilians would be trapped, given the care she took to protect the other heroes in the very same chapter, and the very fact that she didn't want to hurt the hostage being the exact reason she didn't rip the base out of the ground beforehand.

I remembered most of that a bit after making my earlier post, I just didn't put much thought into it when making it, a problem I have a lot when I get excited about a potential new showing. Agree with all the points, though.

The feat is still the same feat regardless of what the area it happened in is - it just means that the abandoned area is far larger than we might have expected.

So, this is only tangencial to One Punch Man, but I assume most of you are familiar with Himiko Natsuno, the protagonist of Dangan Tenshi Fan Club, the ONE / Murata One-Shot which along with Monster of Earth of may or may not be set in the same universe as One Punch Man. If you're not familiar with it, you can find it translated on ********.

Anyway, speculations aside, one thing must be made clear: Himiko's profile is quite bad. This is because not only is the profile quite old, but also because there are very little direct feats and points of comparison in the Dangan Tenshi Fan Club One-Shot, so the profile is mostly speculation...

Well, at least it would be, had Murata not gone back and personally redrawn his One-Shot many years after its initial publication. And wouldn't you know it, it has a lot more usable stuff. The whole Redraw RAWs can be found uploaded here for you all to look at.

Anyway, let's get into feats:

I think that it would be really great if someone could calculate these feats so that we could give Himiko a much more accurate profile.

The storm thing seems easy the calc since you can just use the horizon to get a figure. Speed looks to be superhuman or subsonic. Dunno if lifting strength is calcable since it looks more like a punch than anything.

What if Dangan Tenshi Fan Club took place in the past of One Punch Man? It'd explain the lack of certain OPM terms ("monster" is always lowercase, Heroes are never referred to, etc.) despite presumably sharing a universe. And what if Daichi is just a young Blast? Himiko could have inspired him a become a Hero, which the Association gave him the opportunity to.

Nullflowerblush said:
What if Dangan Tenshi Fan Club took place in the past of One Punch Man? It'd explain the lack of certain OPM terms ("monster" is always lowercase, Heroes are never referred to, etc.) despite presumably sharing a universe. And what if Daichi is just a young Blast? Himiko could have inspired him a become a Hero, which the Association gave him the opportunity to.
Monster of Earth and Dangan Tenshi Fan Club unarguably take place in the One Punch Man world, just way back in time if I had to take a guess. Daichi lives in Z City.

The snail is approximately 2899.88 kg with a speed of 2.74 m/s, scaling from a real one. Its KE would be 10.73 kilojoules, which is Street level+. It may be higher, since if the snail did give people trouble, it had to be faster than that.

The only impressive speed feat I've found is when Daichi dodged Himiko's shotgun sword from a short range after they first met. I'm assuming he dodged it, since Himiko had a clear shot and still didn't hit him, and his cheek is cut, implying it made contact, and he moved fast enough to not get shot. If it does have the muzzle velocity of a shotgun, that would be 418.01 m/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back