• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 at once?! ONE is really helping us in this quarantine.

Edit: Sweet mask's monster form is really horrific, the last panel where he looks at the crowd...

Edit 2: lots of new people, gonna need a translation to understand all that

I didn't even notice the Toichiro looking guy. Also I made a bad CRT thread about Amai Mask's new form. Although someone should probably make a better one and leave mine alone, lol.

Wut. The new chapters prove none of those claims.

So apparently somebody on reddit who is learning japanese said Blast's son might have appeared in the last panel. No clue if this is legit so im just gonna wait for the translations.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Well, if there was any doubt that Sweet Mask is stronger than Flashy Flash, Atomic, Bang, etc, it's probably gone now.
I mean, I could see monsterfied Amai Mask being stronger than Atomic, but there is nothing concrete, especially not on the other two.

Was it ever determined whether it was appropriate for anyone Dragon-level or up to have a "Low 7-B+" rating rather than just low 7-B? Personally think a few of them should scale above Choze enough to warrant it.

Upgrade: Carnage Kabuto's first key, Fuhrer Ugly's first key, Groribas, Gums, Melzalgald, Nyan (Any MA cadre would likely be significantly above Choze, and Carnage Kabuto's base form was still consistently demonstrated as being very powerful. Groribas & Melzalgald are more debatable, though Geryuganshoop being 7-A seems possible evidence for them being significantly higher than Choze.)

Maybe: Bakuzan, Monster Gale Wind & Hellfire Flame (The three are Dragons but were never stated to be cadre levels, and the ninjas were mentioned as being candidates rather than fully fledged members.)

when the **** will this covid19 bullshit end. my ass is so damn tired of it. good thing i gots me some OPM to read.

Was it ever determined whether it was appropriate for anyone Dragon-level or up to have a "Low 7-B+" rating rather than just low 7-B?

It was agreed upon since the feat preformed by Octopus was like 1.11x below Low 7-B+ and Dragon levels being 11% stronger isn't to wild to imagine.

Is it just me or she lifted it more carefully this time?

In the webcomic she lifted it while tossing around a lot of Mass and wrecked the entire thing while doing it.

Here she opens the earth and removes it in a way it retains it's shape.

Also, R.I.P Saitama's house

Probably in like a couple of hours to half a day. There's still one more webcomic chapter that's untranslated. So they'll probably finish that before moving onto the manga.

Just imagine the Saitama'a base flip holy shit

I hope Murata gives justice to Fuhrer Ugly and Gums since they are Cadres. Even Nyan has time to show his Cadre level strength

Also we should probably change Psykosrochi's pic to the one on the second to last page of this chapter. Cause that looks amazing.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Did you actually predict that or read the physical volume version of the manga? If you predict that then Wow lol
Me having read the physical volume version of this chapter 8 months ago would imply that I'm a time traveler.

The Causality said:
Holy fack this arts is just insane.
I could probably calc some stuff for there tho
When I get home from work I'll also calculate, there are many interesting things here, I'm even lost where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back