• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The series of events is a bit weird to begin with - the S-Class are being raised to the surface, but that should mean they're all up there first, which would heavily change how that battle turns out. Also, quite a few of the S-Class heroes that lost their gear in the webcomic have it once more, so...

Not sure if there's more that's yet to happen (like the S-Class heroes getting reburied somehow) or if the order of battle on the surface is going to change.

Now that i look better at the destruction, good lord, the city is utterly screwed.

Not even Metal Knight could wipe that back into shape

He probably could - he was able to build the current HA headquarters in 7 days, and that included clearing all of the rubble from the former A-City.

Thing is, no one really cares about rebuilding any of it since the area was abandoned to begin with (You can see one of the buildings that Beast King sliced open all the way back in Chapter 8 during this chapter, and it's still destroyed.)

I'm sorry, but what?

That's not fragmentation under our system. The chunks of city are to large. The most you could do is calc the cracks formed by the lift.

So tatsumaki still just 6C!?

If you acale her to Orochi's energy wave with the new number, yeah. It's 3.5e+20~ joules or 6-C+.

@Qwaser where is the scan when Gyro Gyro saiy that her range detection is limited to the city (and someting like 10 kilometer range?)? because the new scan could probably give another size for the city

Gyoro Gyoro's range or Tatsumaki's?

Because Gyoro Gyoro could at least communicate with Gouketsu from the distance of another city. And her little eye drones could also see what is going on in other cities.

Its not really big enough to get that rating. In order for it to be 6-B you'd need to have the base move pretty fast.

The Causality said:
where is the scan when Gyro Gyro saiy that her range detection is limited to the city (and someting like 10 kilometer range?)? because the new scan could probably give another size for the city
@Qwased

If her range is 10 kilometers and limited to the city that would mean the city is rather small.

You're the first person I've ever seen claim her range is 10 kilometers.

Sorry for being vague but you said this:

Qawsedf234 said:
City Z can't be more than 50 kilometers since MG's telepathy thing extended far past the city.
Have you the scan for that? that what i want.

Oh. That's Mosquito Girl's telepathy no Psykos' and it happens in Chapter 6. Plus even the newest number still fits within her TP range and leaves room for the wilderness.

Thanks, But doesn't 50 Kilometers range could make the total diameter at 100 Kilometers? if yes, a 80 Kilometers Z City could still be possible no?

Yeah, but that response was about calcs that pushed the city over 100 kilometers and the country sized City Z thing people pushed a couple months ago. Not about the current proposed number.

I see, the size of the city will probably be changed again then.

I'll try to calc Tats's feat later but for now, Uskla's calc need to be adjusted.

It went to the horizon, but that's not really country sized (on this site mind you) and I don't imagine it would get 6-B results..

Yeah you mixed the mosquito girl with her mosquitos radius of several kilometers and the telepathic scope that Psyko had with Gyoro Gyoro of 1500 meters to create a Tatsumaki with a 10km effective Psychokinesis lol.

It is. A 6-C result isn't farfetched imo. But I'm not seeing 6-B.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
Was it ever determined whether it was appropriate for anyone Dragon-level or up to have a "Low 7-B+" rating rather than just low 7-B? Personally think a few of them should scale above Choze enough to warrant it.
& Hellfire Flame (The three are Dragons but were never stated to be cadre levels, and the ninjas were mentioned as being candidates rather than fully fledged members.)
Gale and Hellfire were able to damage Brave Giant while being nerfed due to being underwater, but more notably they hurt and made Flashy Flash bleed with their attacks

Yeah, then I think all of the Dragons should get "At least low 7-B+" ratings. There'd be no reason to leave out 1 or 2 for arbitrary reasons.

You know Blue?

The new guy

The "Blast Son"?

I so wanted blood and bones to come flying out of him the moment he said Heroes are Corrupt

Like,we get

Go die in public while we piss in your corpse

But anyway...

Since i am in this thread,i had a thought about Mind Abilities or PsychoKinesis

Why not gather all mind abilities in one place or is there a problem?

But it's not country sized. In the feat itself you can see a ton of wilderness and empty space. The region itself is country sized though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back