• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the anime version if the feat shows a country sized city or a continent sized are being effected sure. But even in the anime the cities are not that large. Beefcake destroyed two, Pluton destroyed two, Boros destroyed one, and in OVAs/Season 2 we see even more wilderness shots.

Country size OPM cities are just based on map misrepresentation.

Afaik it can't be updated without the size first being accepted and it hasn't yet due to perspective issues.

1-The statement which you are probably refering is too much for this series scaling

2-Ever thought of checking the official translation we have?

and 3-It's just dumb for this series to have this much power

Point taken?

Guys, in the official manga, God was confirmed to be a 12th dimensional, reality warping being, and Saitama still stomped him, clearly Saitama is hyperverse level in berserk mode. Who's gonna make the revisions?

RinneItachi said:
Guys, in the official manga, God was confirmed to be a 12th dimensional, reality warping being, and Saitama still stomped him, clearly Saitama is hyperverse level in berserk mode. Who's gonna make the revisions?
What ?

Yes, some dude made a fan-manga where God was some extra-dimensional, reality warping being (but was still having trouble with low 3D beings like Garou for some reason), and a lot of people actually think it's legitimate, mostly because there are a bunch of videos posting it with claims that it's, like, over chapter 200 or something. I was making a joke about that. On a serious note, I do think the fan-manga is pretty great, definitely not on Murata's level, but the art is amazing, especially considering that it's a fan manga.

Undoubtedly. Saitama would probably never get higher than 3-A unless he performed multiple consistent feats, which I seriously doubt will ever happen. Although if he did perform a 2-A feat, I can't even imagine the amount of wank that'd be seen.

I mean, why would it? If Saitama explicitly punched a provably infinite multiverse out of existence, why wouldn't he be rated as 2-A?

Obviously that would never happen, but still

If Saitama was explicitly going all out and performed say a galaxy level feat it wouldn't be a outlier cause he's the strongest character in the whole verse and has never gone all out before.

watch us get some TTGL style feats in the series finale.

The only way it'd be an outlier is if he struggled with much less at 100% power.

As for that fan manga I think it's over 200 pages not 200 chapters. God is also 4-D or 5-D there not 12-D.

I'd consider it an outlier considering the fact that it'd be one feat dimensions above anything else he or any other OPM character has ever performed. But maybe that's just me.

Qawsedf234 said:
The only way it'd be an outlier is if he struggled with much less at 100% power.
As for that fan manga I think it's over 200 pages not 200 chapters. God is also 4-D or 5-D there not 12-D.
I said that people were claiming it was the official manga, and past chapter 200, I wasn't saying it had 200 chapters. And I know he wasn't 12-D, I was exaggerating it for the joke.

Qawsedf234 said:
Saitama's best feat in that fan manga is 4-A. His "Death Punch" which is supposed to be him at 100% carved a giant hole through the Milky Way. And God was getting torn apart by the Consecutive Serious Punches which were like, 5-A.

It would be very hard for OPM to go above Tier 5, considering it's not a tale of cosmic proportions(yet) and i doubt Saitama is causing irreversible damage or destroying his own planet so soon (that's more up Tatsumaki's alley).

Unless, i dunno, Saitama pucnhes someone into jupiter and it explodes (who needs Jupiter anyway).

Actually we do since Jupiter posesses enough mass that it is single-handedly responsible for deflecting most meteorites and comets that fly into the solar system towards itself, thus sparing the Earth from potentially fatal colissions.

God's father, Ultra God, will create a giant asteroid as strong as the multiversal astroid that bodied full power Arceus, and Saitama will one shot. 2-B Saitama confirmed.

OPM does a crossover with DC and Saitama breaks Monitor-Mind The Overvoid with one punch, after slapping Lucifer into nothing.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Actually we do since Jupiter posesses enough mass that it is single-handedly responsible for deflecting most meteorites and comets that fly into the solar system towards itself, thus sparing the Earth from potentially fatal colissions. </div>
Yeah, but their earth has Saitama, so...

I can see Tier 4 if God is supposed to be a legit creator deity. Which would make him a cosmic enough villain to get those feats.

RinneItachi said:
I said that people were claiming it was the official manga, and past chapter 200, I wasn't saying it had 200 chapters. And I know he wasn't 12-D, I was exaggerating it for the joke.
Ah, my bad then. Although tbf the dimensional tiering changes were made because a lot of 4-D or higher beings either had no feats or struggled with far less than the old automatic rating system. So God being wrecked by a 4-A punch isn't bad in of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back