• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tatsumaki is seen fighting the ANCIENT KING in a flashback."

Could we use the meteor feat from the anime since he exists in the manga now, or are we to believe she just dropped a rock on him like ONE suggested?

SuperAPM said:
Anyway, I just looked scans showing Fubuki talking about AS's disciples:
scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 and scan 4

Basically she states that even his three disciples can't make it into S-Class due to the presence of Sweet Mask. So do you guys think she's saying she's below, comparable or above the three in question?
Comparable. She's saying she could make it near the Top of the A-Class, but not the absolute top because of Atomic Samurai's disciples being as strong as they are. I assume that if Fubuki did try to go to the A-Class she'd be anywhere from 3rd to 5th Rank.

Why just High 8-C+?

Because she doesn't have any clear scaling to the Paradise Suits like the Disciples have

Basically she states that even his three disciples can't make it into S-Class due to the presence of Sweet Mask. So do you guys think she's saying she's below, comparable or above the three in question?

I don't think she's comparing herself to them really. She mentions how the three disciples can't make it to S-Class/Rank 1 despite being trained by Atomic Samurai. So if they can't, what chance does she have.

So from what I got is that she's saying she can make it into the upper echelon of Class A, but can't get to the top. If anything I take it as statement that she's below them in strength or in other words "If they can't do it, how can I hope to do it".

Yeah, I do get the vibe that Qaws in putting down, if anything at that stage at least the three disciples seems to indicate the upper limit of Fubuki's power.

Saying that, do you guys see any reason to scale Do-S to the disciples?

I think Do-S' whip could slightly damage her minions' (I forgot their names) power suits.

Edit: Nah, I was wrong.

SuperAPM said:
Yeah, I do get the vibe that Qaws in putting down, if anything at that stage at least the three disciples seems to indicate the upper limit of Fubuki's power.
Saying that, do you guys see any reason to scale Do-S to the disciples?
I always got the feeling that the Disciples would have a tough time against Do-S. Rather than just a walk in the park.

Sorta? Her powers work, via Sweet Mask, to be hypnosis from the pain generated by her attacks. SM was immune to it since he's durable enough to just no sell her attacks. Sweet Mask himself believed that her whip would work on the disciples, as did the disciples themselves and Do-S (though she's probably bias).

The bigger issue though, is that causing someone pain isn't exactly the hardest of scaling. Since someone much weaker than their opponent can possible cause some minor discomfort, especially with a sharp weapon that focuses their power. Imo, the best options are either "At least High 8-C, likely higher" or "At least High 8-C, likely 8-A".

With the armor I don't think she damaged them. Just hurt the wearers who then bulked up (especially when the armor under-layer is completely undamaged).

Also, tbf, the disciples could've easily won the fight if they were serious. They were intentionally trying to disable the suits rather than kill the people in them. If they had the Sweet Mask or Genos mind set of "Kill all evil", then Iaian would've just blizted decapitated everyone in the first second of the fight.

@APM That's what I was talking about before. But there's no whip marks if you look at the shockwaves.

ByAsura said:
I actually need to fix this. I made a huge mistake that I can't remember for the life of me.
If you do fix it, would you also calc the Boros portion of the blast? It wouldn't be as high as the normal CSRC, but it would go into the Serious Punch's original strength.

Do-S and Fubuki scaling to the disciples does seem a bit dubious, it feels best to leave them where they are.

Saying that, I'd still argue that the baseline for Demons should be bumped up to baseline 8-B.

Well

• Feat: 30,852,380,000
  • Baseline 8-B: 46,024,000,000
  • Gap between the two: 1.4917~x
Which is pretty close ngl. Closer than the 9-A (1.7x) and High 7-C (1.88x) scaling we currently use. You may want to make a CRT and bring it up I guess.

SuperAPM said:
Do-S and Fubuki scaling to the disciples does seem a bit dubious, it feels best to leave them where they are.
Saying that, I'd still argue that the baseline for Demons should be bumped up to baseline 8-B.
One thing:

Bump Demons to a feat which is a value or a multiplier of values that leads to 8-B instead of arbitrary "baseline" value.

Also,

Is Maiko Plasma just 9-A for about comparable to Electric Catfish Ma? Or 8-C (& MHS+) for shooting lightning? (& Elecric Catfish Man scales?)

& Lightning Genji? He lost against ECM and Maiko Plasma combined but won (with Stinger) against Grizzly Nyah.

Is Maiko Plasma just 9-A for about comparable to Electric Catfish Man?

Maiko would be 9-A for being above B-Class and C-Class heroes, who are above a cop with a 9-B+ durability feat.

Or 8-C (& MHS+) for shooting lightning?

As a note, electricity is not lightning. It has variable speed and power. There's no indication that her attacks would be anywhere near as fast as lightning, nor as powerful.

& Lightning Genji? He lost against ECM and Maiko Plasma combined but won (with Stinger) against Grizzly Nyah.

Originally they were scaled to the Nyah children, but due to the issues that arise from it along with it being a different cat that they fought it was decided that there's a decent possibility the Nyah they battled was weaker than the one Genos fought. So they no longer scale.

We're waiting for new chapters to pop up, but if nothing good comes out of them we'll be downgrading back to 7-B.

Should we note Rover has an AP difference between volleys and charge blasts from Bang's WSF?

@Qawsedf234

Do the redraws pose a problem with the listing of Pig God's abilities or is it fine to keep them?

Well this has happened before with stuff like Metal Bat's sewer lid redraw. Since they were removed we can't use them, although its likely they'll be reintroduced later.

Although saying all that, given the redraws, I'm far more confident in saying that Pig God shouldn't scale even slightly to Gums outside of his durability, and by proxy shouldn't have 7-B AP, for the following reasons:

1. PG forcing himself out of Gums' stomach does not count as AP, that is simply internal damage. Especially with an organ as sensetive as the stomach, its not exactly difficult to upset a stomach by squirming around.

2. If we are to assume that PG and Gums had a wrestling match for an extended period of time, the issue with this is that this isn't AP related; PG grabbing onto and wrestling with Gums' is blatantly a lifting strength feat, that has nothing to do with his striking strength.

3. PG squirming out of his Gums' jaw also falls into the same category as the last point, since it is obviously a lifting strength feat completely unrelated to his striking strength. Not that it matters now given the redraws, but still.

Can't say I disagree. He upscales from CE since he easily defeated the snake monster girl. Does he scale to the three disciples? If so then he should be "At least 8-A" otherwise he's "At least High 8-C, likely much higher" or just "8-B"

Yeah, he took to many attacks from Gums to not scale.

The thing is that also doesn't demonstrate his AP. After tanking all of her attacks he simply grabbed her and shoved her down his gullet. Much like it was with Gums this is simply a showing of durability and lifting strength. In terms of AP, this is currently his one and only showing

Saying that, yes, his durability absolutely scales to 7-B

Just when Fubuki impressively takes 2 Rover attacks it gets yeeted back down to 1 with the redraws and that 1 is what severely damaged her. She can't catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back