• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we weren't allowed to link to ********. It's already stopped working, by the way, so I'll just replace the scan.

Darkshine fought Garou after he increased his power quite significantly. He went from getting nearly one shot to catching his Superalloy Bazooka.

The moon crater thing seems to speculative. It could be more word of mouth rather than a feat.

Speaking of Webcomic stuff, I need to fix all of these scans.

Tbh I found it more logical to assume the Earth in the setting is of our normal size and use its irl size to compare to its moon satellites and how far away said satellities are via angsizing.

Yeah I agree. I think it's far weirder to assume a standard sized moon than a standard sized Earth.

Well at least we have an ongoing CRT rn.

I also have an idea for another but I would prefer to not have two going at once.

this is totally off topic but i wanted to know if im the only one who thinks that the art nowadays for the manga is straight up doggie shit. like i love my mans murata but he smoking crack if he thinks this junk is acceptable as the final product.

he better redraw it for the printed release otherwise someone's gonna lose a ******** or two

Well besides the strange hostility, Murata usually redraws or adds details to the printed release, even if they're relatively minor. The only real clear cut negative I would give to modern chapters is lack of backgrounds in panels, but it's a minor thing to have issues with in the long run.

DbzDB2 said:
this is totally off topic but i wanted to know if im the only one who thinks that the art nowadays for the manga is straight up doggie shit. like i love my mans murata but he smoking crack if he thinks this junk is acceptable as the final product.

he better redraw it for the printed release otherwise someone's gonna lose a ******** or two
Well, looks like we are going back to 1 chapter per month again.

DbzDB2 said:
Can you give examples? Aside from some anatomy issues I think the art is great.

Tetsucabrah said:
Can you give examples? Aside from some anatomy issues I think the art is great.
for me, the whole chapter be looking like my dog's piss stains. idk but it just seems off

Why is Sonic reverted to Large town level? He should atleast scale to Flashy Flash by AP if speed section says he scales by speed or did someone edit it out unintentionally? Because I couldn't find any CRT regarding this downgrade

I disagree with sonic having a relativistic rating at the moment, simply because all of that is webcomic material that hasn't happened in the manga yet. Its preferable that we keep the two canons separate on our profiles given its only meant for the main canon of the manga.

It'd probably be best to separate the profiles after the Monster Association or Physic Sisters arc. Though, I'd also hold off on changing Sonic's profile until then.

Sorry for not catching up - how are the new calculations of CSRC and serious punch been going?

Would supplemental material like audiobooks and the databook be allowed for the web comic scaling?

For information like Darkshine>Carnage Kabuto or how wide the hole Marugori made was?

Well the databook also gives disaster levels and Beefcake is only referred to as a demon so that would make dragons scale to him.

So idk how this is gonna work.

I believe Beefcake's dragon level rating was from a statement by ONE.

Ironically Saitama might be the only character who doesn't need a webcomic profile, he still scales to surface busting. There's really no difference for the profiles.

Multi-Continent level only has one statement from Boros himself and less feats/supporting characters to back it up. For example, Tatsumaki's best feats are in the City level range, and Saitama stopped a multi-city busting meteor. The cloud split from his Serious Punch isn't even in the webcomic.

Both Bang and Flashy Flash have Hypersonic feats, though. I'll post in a minute.

Do you know what Genos' mountaintop feat would yield in the Webcomic? In fact for curiosities sake do you know what the Anime version would yield? Here's both for reference:

Webcomic

Anime

First one doesn't work. I don't think we should use pixel scaling for ''most'' of the webcomic.

Using the explosion formula. Casualty means both injured and killed, so I'll use 2, 4 and 10 psi.

500^3*((27136*0.137895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 227.755382233 Tons of TNT

500^3*((27136*0.27579+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 785.63718247 Tons of TNT

500^3*((27136*0.689476+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 3559.65943582 Tons of TNT

I think 10 psi is best, given that some of the buildings are knocked dow.

Meteor was noted as being able to wipe out City Z and the surrounding area still. So it's probably closer to 7-A or 7-B rather than 8-A.

As for Beefcake, ONE said he would've been upgraded if Saitama didn't stop him. But personally I think it's mostly a retcon since it happened so early in the series and he hadn't worked out disaster levels yet.

Definitely, but that only scales to Saitama. Genos couldn't even slow it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back