• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
******** isn't working right now, at least not for me, so it'd be best if you used another site for now. In any respect, here's the sca

The issue with this is that its extremely non-specific as to what going beyond human limits means. Iaian mentions Tatsumaki in his list of people, and we definately know that's not referring to her physical strength. There's nothing that suggests he's referring to Pig God's strength when making this comparison (even ignoring the difference between lifting and striking strength) as apposed to his most prominent feature of inhuman digestive system or rubbery elastic and extremely durable body.

Well, Ian did state he was behind Pig God. Meaning Pig God is someone he could potential surpass.

It's pretty straight forward to me. Your argument is more of a stretch than mine.

Iaian doesn't have to say "Aaah Pig God sama would whoop my ass, he's better in every way, especially attack potency" to confirm he's weaker than Pig God. Your standards for extremely specific statements are much more strict than what I see for other verses on this website.

Pig God's predominent (and basically only) mothod of dispatching monsters is by eating them, either of which only rely's on being able to tank his oppnents attacks (durabilty) and being able to grapple on and force them down his gullet (lifting strength). Pig God doesn't need to have higher AP to be above the three disciples, we already know his durability and lifting strength is higher than theirs. Iaian's statement was specifically about fighting capability, there's nothing about that that specifies AP when Pig God has other methods of dispatching monsters way above Iaian's own capabilities without needing higher AP. We all know Pig God would squash all of them in a fight, but he doesn't need to punch them in the face to do so.

why is post training sonic high 7-C? he should scale to flash and be 7-A, they were shown to be complete equals after sonic trained. he even stated that he grew much more powerful

Tetsucabrah said:
https://prnt.sc/ql4hi6

I'm not sure if this was in the previous version but here you see Pig God being digested by Gums.

But he's resisting it, so it looks like he could have acid resistance.
I'm hoping. But it could be normal stomach acid resistance. Might not be close to anything like Pig God's.

https://********.cc/chapter/5739/19

https://********.cc/chapter/5739/20

Darkshine damaged the interior of the metal knight buildings. Worth discussing or nah?

DbzDB2 said:
why is post training sonic high 7-C? he should scale to flash and be 7-A, they were shown to be complete equals after sonic trained. he even stated that he grew much more powerful
?

SuperAPM said:
Huh, well I'll be damned. That might be worth something.
its not worth doo doo because only the exterior of the building is indestructible. as long as the outer material of the building can't be damaged, then the inside won't get damaged either regardless of how weak it is.

So, wait, Darkshine upscale from Boros's ship initial attack that leveled A city?

Just give the Ninja Leader all of Flashy Flash abilities? Or Composite Gale Wind, Hell Fire, and Flashy Flash into one profile and call it the Ninja Leader?

• Darkshine shouldn't scale to 6-C because he damaged the interior of a building when the exterior is what took the attack
  • Sonic having poison resistance looks fine imo
  • Post-Training Sonic refers to post-DSK Sonic. If we want to give him a 7-A or 7-B key, it's better to just give him a third key for the post-MA arc stuff

What kind of poison did Flashy use?

Comparing poison resistance, Pig God tanked poison from 15 different types of snakes.

Here's as quick draft for the Ninja Leader. I can't stress this enough, I don't literally mean he could turn the world inside out. It's also pretty badly worded, so I'd appreciate some suggestions.

I don't know what power this is, but he's implied to be made from different body parts of people he's defeated.

Powers and Abilities Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics/Surface Running, Armed and Unarmed Martial Arts Mastery, Afterimage Creation, Longevity (Has been alive for 300 years)

Attack Potency: Unknow. At least Mountain level, likely far higher (After his awakening, the Heavenly Ninja Party believe the world would be be "turned inside out". Consistently regarded as the strongest Ninja in history, far superior to Flashy Flash and Speed-o'-Sound Sonic. According to Gale Wind, even if the remaining Ninjas teamed up against him, they wouldn't stand a chance)

Speed: At least Relativistic, likely higher (Much faster tha Flashy Flash and Speed-o'-Sound Sonic)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow. At least Mountain Class, likely far higher

Durability:
Unknow. At least Mountain level, likely far higher (Survived his defeat at the hands of Blast, although he laid dormant in a recovery capsule for 15 years afterwards)

Stamina: Unknown, likely Superhuman

Range: Unknown, likely standard melee range; higher with weapons

Standard Equipment: An assortment of scrolls and weaponry

Intelligence: Unknown, possibly Genius regarding combat (According to his students, all of them are genius combatants who can analyse and handle techniques after seeing them once)

The issue with the ratings is that its using Manga material to give their statistics, when the webcomic doesn't have the same level of feats to scale off of.

I'm not really good with upscaling him from FF and Sonic, since not only are the ninjas extremely overconfident utmost have never seen a serious Flashy. However, upscaling him from Gale and Hellfire should be fine.

I think it's pretty obvious he's supposed to be stronger than all of his disciples and all the ninja from his village.

I don't. Every ninja consistently hypes themselves up or are willingly ignorant in regards to things they don't like. The Ninja boss upscaling from Hellfire and Gale is fine imo, since they themselves admitted he's much better. But to say he's better than two people he's never fought and also crushed his army is a large stretch in my view.

Phoenks said:
Do you guys think he survived the hit from Saitama?
He did, but for the same reason Sonic survives hits from Saitama. Saitama considers him a human and he doesn't kill humans in-character.

Qawsedf234 said:
I don't. Every ninja consistently hypes themselves up or are willingly ignorant in regards to things they don't like. The Ninja boss upscaling from Hellfire and Gale is fine imo, since they themselves admitted he's much better. But to say he's better than two people he's never fought and also crushed his army is a large stretch in my view.
^

This happens with pretty much every OPM threat, the statements are hardly reliable.

I think it's still applicable. Technically, we don't even know that he's stronger Hellfire Flame, or Gale Wind. Even Sonic and Flash called his level of speed impossible, by the way.

He should probably be stronger than Sonic & Flashy Flash, but the evidence isn't conclusive enough in that regard to make it solid.

Also, it's important to realize that he would currently only upscale from human-form Gale Wind & Hellfire Flame (High 7-C), as there's no evidence the two of them ever had their monster forms in the webcomic; so even less evidence he could be scaled above the two.

Blast's own scaling doesn't help either, since not only did the NVL lose to him, the Elder Centipede he fought was weaker than the one we saw, and defeating the collective junior ninjas really only places him on the level of beginning of series Sonic.

The evidence is as solid as any other statement (and that's all he's given, just statements) he's given. The Heavenly Ninja Party so know how strong Sonic and Flash are, and the two of them even called his speed impossible.

Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind don't scale to their counterparts at all. It's implied they're not even monsters.

He doesn't scale to Blast, it's just a durability feat.

According to Sonic (I think) he was extremely intent on killing everyone, not even sparing orphans.

Yeah he killed a bunch of Ninja children. Blast seemingly doesn't spare humans if he considers them evil.

The Heavenly Ninja Party so know how strong Sonic and Flash are, and the two of them even called his speed impossible.

Things to consider then if we're ignoring the manga

• FF and Sonic are both much slower and much weaker than their manga counter parts
  • Hellfire and Gale are featless, and lost to Sonic and FF despite a solid knowledge and numbers advantage
If we don't upscale then from Hellfire and Gale, then we shouldn't upscale him from Manga FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back