• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Darkshine does scale to Goketsu through Garou and Rover. If the change is applied he wouldn't scale since there's no direct comparison to be made, as the only one we know for a fact who scales to Goketsu is Orochi. Someone no else (besides GS) scales to.

Why would Darkshine scale to Gouketsu? Because he defeated a similarly powerful monster like Carnage Kabuto in the VGS? The VGS is already kinda sketchy, plus like Qaws said, Darkshine should only scale to characters he has fought like Garou.

Tetsucabrah I contacted him back on the 30th and he said he'd be available on the 1st, but I haven't heard back from him yet even after bumping him two days in a row. So I don't know right now.

Actually that makes a lot more sense, beforehand she repeats the same line twice for no reason, as if that first one was just a place holder for the real one.

Psykos looks like she's still continuing experimenting with even more monsters in those tanks sheesh.

Two other things I noticed from the redraw:

1. Pig God is no longer seen trying to escape Gums' jaw. Instead his performance is now far worse with him being head first inside his gullet whilst kicking his legs trying to squirm out. Infact the previous panel shows him face down inside said gullet and covered in saliva, whereas before that same panel was just him lying down on the floor.

2. Tatsumaki is seen fighting the ANCIENT KING in a flashback.

fubuki being able to block even a single blast from rover is absolutely nonsense and both ONE and murata are smoking crack

are we forgetting that fubuki got rekt by wind from a ******* fan?

Also barely blocking one attack which them causes a large amount of bleeding also isn't the most impressive showing ever. Her rating should probably be At most 7-A though.

It's a good thing that Murata just updated the artwork for the chapter and the page with Fubuki blocking the attack from Rover head-on was changed to her just dashing out of the way. So she now DEFINITELY doesn't scale.

But she still blocks another direct shot. Its just one rather than two or three. If we're saying its an outlier or something she can only do once without dying, that's fine. But if so she and everyone else that scales to her will need a Tier 8 downgrade.

Fubuki should be on the same level as Atomic Samurai's disciples. Be 8-A or so. But I can accept that she can potentially be a lot higher with barriers and whatnot.

But she also has the earthquake feat.

Also, in the chapter after the redraw, if you look at the art Bang and Bomb are helping Fubuki deflect the blasts from Rover with their fists in both instances. So that definitely removes the absurdity that is Fubuki just making a shield the block Rover.

Unless we're saying that she's always been that strong (which seems inconsistent with Tornado's statements), then her MA and previous arc self wouldn't scale to her Post-MA self.

To be honest, even if Rover remains at 7-A I only see Bang, Bomb and Fubuki remaining at 7-B. We have to remeber that Rover was injured from saitama's punch whilst fighting the three, so its not like he was at full power. Fubuki should still be somewhat comparable to the two since she shielded them from an attack that by their own admission would have damaged them, even if it did take everything she had.

Maybe go with something like

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level+ (Blocked an attack from Do-S, and damaged her with a Hellstorm) | Small City level (Violently shook a building rated to stop a point 6 earthquake on the Shindo scale which would yield results similar to a 7.3 magnitude earthquake), at most Mountain/City level (Defended against two attacks from Overgrown Rover that she claimed would have greatly damaged both Bang and Bomb)

Also as a note, while ******** is a good place to read stuff, direct image link don't work after a couple hours and the site recently underwent a domain change. As such its highly recommend that we don't link stuff to the site. Instead just upload to the wiki or use a image hosting site like imgur

I don't think we should put that Low 7-B feat on her profile. Aside from being webcomic material that shouldn't be on their profiles given that they're specifically for the manga iterations of the characters, but I don't even think that feat can be used given the earthquake revisions.

Also don't worry, I'll be going through a series wide profile clean up linking better scans from Imgur along with better profile pics in a couple of days

She shook all of City A, so it should still be applicable as a feat.

The page right after the Shindo statement (chapter 100) shows a panel of a bunch of buildings shaking. So presumably she shook an area if nothing else.

Well in either respect I don't think it should be put on her profile given that its webcomic material. Given the amount of changes the Manga has made it seems best to seperate the two completely.

Its just a placeholder statistic like with Garou or Genos

Anyway, I just looked scans showing Fubuki talking about AS's disciples:

scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 and scan 4

Basically she states that even his three disciples can't make it into S-Class due to the presence of Sweet Mask. So do you guys think she's saying she's below, comparable or above the three in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back