• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wait for translations but there seems to be pacing, something, with the Tatsumaki vs Gyro Gyro fight.

Keep in mind, Rover completely no sold a combination attack more powerful than the one that cracked Elder Centipede's entire carapace, used by a Bang and Bomb in better physical condition than they were previously, all whilst weakened from Saitama's punch.

Well, at this point it's offical. Rover no longer has any solid connection to Goketsu. Neither does EC, so we're going to have to downgrade all of the 7-As.

Per a recent staff thread, no more direct links to ******** is allowed. So I'm going to have to remove that Super.

Not your fault. I only found out about it today. Fandom is just getting on us for linking to content sites (********, Readcomics, ***********/*********) and we have to be more on top of that. Imgur, direct links, or direct uploads are still fine though .

I thought Fandom was getting on us for illegal movie streaming sites, Not so much manga sites.

Streaming sites are just the main issue, we're getting flak for all of it apparently

SuperAPM said:
That sinches it, Rovers durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elder Centipede's durability
the more insane part is that rover got hit by an attack that was stronger than the one that hit elder centipede, by an amped bomb and bang, after taking two hits from half monster garou and saitama

Yeah, but before, Murata said Bomb was stronger than Bang. That was 2 years ago. But now, with them intentionally Writing Fubuki's words, it goes back to being vague.

I never bought that statement personally, mainly because we know Bang can do the Abandonment, and Bomb hasn't shown that himself.

Maybe he meant Bomb was stronger than Base Bang, although even if he is stronger it's not meant to be a huge difference.

I know it's not meant to be a huge difference, but now there's no basis for that in canon.

Tetsucabrah said:
DbzDB2 said:
rover isn't defeated
He's done for the arc, if we go by what happened in the web comic.
not participating in the rest of the arc doesn't mean defeated lmfao. we literally saw him get up and he was pretty much perfectly fine, and willingly decided to sit out.

"Defeated" is an expression. He is essentially defeated in his role in the narrative. Of the antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back