• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could maybe scale the explosions to the bullets, but I doubt you'd get much more than 7-B or 7-A.

Wait so why are we separating future webcomic chapters with manga when we can assume that manga will show similar scenes? I thought we were only going to make webcomic profile about those which manga has covered it up not for the future otherwise alot of things will change

The issue is that we don't know how the manga is going to play out compared to the webcomic, given the numerous amount of changes that's taken place already. I understand the long wait between chapters, but it's far safer to simply wait for them than compositing two versions that may or may not play out similarly.

Hey guys, I wanted to discuss something major with you. Why are Sonic and Genos only town Level? You're literally scaling them off of their weakest versions like Arm Set 2 Genos and DSK arc sonic. Whereas current Sonic (Post Training) and Genos (Arm Set 12) have equally matched Flashy Flash in terms of power and speed and should be Mountain level atleast. Genos even blew up a mountain which was confirmed by Murata sensei to Genos being able to blow up the mountain.

> But that was calculated to be town level only.

I know that but it's highly contradicted by Murata sensei's statement and what's shown within the series which them being able to match Flashy Flash.

I also don't get why Flashy Flash is relativistic only when he has Light Speed statements in the series as well as in the Databook. Also why is Bang below Hellfire Flame and Gale wind in terms of speed and AP? The scaling that you guys did no offense but doesn't even makes any sense whatsoever.

And Garou, Boros, And saitama scaling from Flashy Flash should be FTL atleast. It's also that you guys have Suiryu at City Level. But Arm Set 12 Genos and Post training Sonic at Town level which doesn't makes any sense considering that Arm Set 2 Genos alone easily blew up the mountain top and sonic (At that time) Quite equally matched him. Also, Flashy Flash being light speed should also affect some major calculations like of Saitama's serious punch. It's Velocity should be taken FTL atleast regarding that, Which could yield out possible planet level results.

Abandonment Bang's Speed should also be upgraded to FTL considering he Outmatched homeless emperor's light orbs in speed, And also by logical scaling should be above Flashy Flash in terms of speed and power. It's also that he shouldn't be by scaling be below than Awaken Cockroach's precognition which is Also SoL.

1. Either character matching Flashy Flash has only been presented in the Webcomic. We're currently at work discussing the removal of webcomic material from our profiles as they are strictly focused on the Manga iteration of the series. As it is the likely 7-A's are being bumped down to 7-B until further evidence is provided.

"Genos even blew up a mountain which was confirmed by Murata sensei to Genos being able to blow up the mountain."

A citation would be helpful here.

2. Flashy Flash has never been stated to be lightspeed. I understand where you've gotten this from, but this has already been debunked thoroughly:

This does not say speed of light.

Here is the important parts:

ÕàëÚÖ░Òü«ÚǃÒüò

Whoever translated this literally ignored ÚÖ░ (shadow) which changes Õàë (light).

ÕàëÚÖ░ - Time

Òü« - Indication of possessive noun (of)

ÚǃÒüò - Speed

The full sentence sounds a bit equivalent to the English phrase "arrive at the nick of time".

"The solitary sword arrives at victory in the nick of time" is what I would phrase it as since saying speed of time is pretty awkward.

3. What evidence do you have to suggest that Bang should scale above both Ninja's AP and Speed? You do understand that speed is the ninja's most definable trait and was given heavy empthesis upon, to the point that Flash had to plan out a course of action to take them out simultaneously specifically so that neither would up and scram before he could finish them off, all for the simple fact that their sheer speed alone would have been to much for the rest of the S-Class to handle. No offense but you can't just claim that our scaling is borked when you haven't provided any evidence for why that is the case.

4. You can't get the kinetic energy of an attack going FTL, the laws of physics already breaks down at Lightspeed in this regard as it is. The attacks power is incalculable for this reason, otherwise it would be straight up Infinite/High 3-A.

5. Homeless Emperor's energy balls are made out of light, but nowhere has it been stated that his attack speed with it is equal to the speed of light. The fact that they warp, bend and explode explicitly goes against this notion. Also once again, what on earth makes you suggest that Bang should be above Flashy Flash in both power and speed?

@Mkpoke167 No offense but are you Noor the Nerd? Your argument sounds very similar to him just wondering

I dont understand why webomic and manga cant cross scale because we know the manga is going to cover future webcomic chapters so the stats should scale to manga version until its completely removed like Saitama statement of blowing up Earth

ÔÇó If you guys are making your profiles based on the manga only than you should remove Sonic's speed ratings too than which comes from the webcomic, And also the entire stats for Awaken Garou should also be removed Considering that as of now most of the feats Only happened in the webcomic.

ÔÇó Here you go, Murata sensei confirms Genos being able to blow up the mountain; https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1054148646701158400

ÔÇó This is not the only time where Flashy Flash is stated to be SoL whatsoever, In the webcomic his attacks in fact are light speed as well, Such as "Light Speed Fist" and "Light Speed Slash even his name can be translated to "Light speed Flash"; https://s2.********.org/data/5aedef89da4fa860055c103d071a63b5/x17.png

And It's actually you who I would say took out some kanjis of the translation itself, That's why this seems awkward "The solitary sword arrives at victory in the nick of time" is what I would phrase it as since saying speed of time is pretty awkward".

Whereas the actual translation mentions Speed of light to between the sentence but you cutted it:

"ÕàëÚÖ░Òü«ÚǃÒüòÒüºÕïØÕê®Òü½Þç│ÒéïÕ¡ñÚ½ÿÒü«ÕëúÒé¡!µäøÕêÇÒÇîþ×¼µ«║õ©©ÒÇìÒü«þ┤½Úø╗Òü«ÕªéÒüìÕñ¬ÕêÇþ¡ïÒü»ÒÇüµòÁÒü½þƒÑÞªÜÒüÖÒéïµÜçÒüÖÒéëõ©Ä"

"The solitary sword reaches victory through the speed of light! The sword Shiden 'Shunsatsumaru' does not give the enemy even time to perceive it!".

Now tell me which one makes more sense in context itself.

ÔÇó Just because a character's speciality is speed based does not mean that the character Cannot be Outmatched by someone else. Both Hellfire Flame and Gale wind are low to mid dragons, Bang in abandonment quite literally one shotted three high dragons with ease, It wouldn't even makes sense at all to say that Hellfire flame and gale wind can even give bang a competition to begin with.

ÔÇó Dude, We're talking about fiction where continuously the laws of physics are completely destroyed. Yet there are still many calculations that can give reliable results.

ÔÇó Homeless emperor literally calls his light orbs light itself, It wouldn't make sense for light to not to move at its own speed. The fact that his light orbs can be of any shapes and sizes is because he can manipulate them and their properties as well. He has light Manipulation. And why on earth do you even believe flashy flash is even on par with abandonment bang who literally one shots high dragons like they're nothing while flashy flash can only take small to mid dragons. Even hellfire flame and gale wind gave him a tough fight, Even sonic and Genos has matched him. Yet, Genos even admires SilverFang to be way above him.

Oh I see

Though for Light speed OPM tier I suggest you to make a CRT though he debated it here before and it got rejected

• Blowing up a mountain isn't a 7-A feat in of itself. We've seen the feat and calced it, and the results were High 7-C
  • His attack moves are not called lightspeed. All of his moves in Japanese are called "Flashy X" or "Flash (of light) X". Lightspeed is a fan translation thing only
  • As stated it doesn't translate to light. Also it comes from a cover blurb that means little in terms of usability
  • If They're that much faster, then it's meaningless about AP. Bang cannot tag them and doesn't have the fests to suggest he can
  • I'm with Super. Something being called or described as light is not enough for a SoL rating when they don't behave like light. They're balls and they explode, they're to different to be used

I respect your opinion, Even if it's wrong and contradicts the series. I'm not going to counter this as of I do not want to derail the thread like Noor and continue this debate to the last minute.

Although anyways, Can you guys link me some mountain level calculations of OPM. They might come in handy for me personally with an argument against someone.

Also, If we have a pixel scaler here than can someone please calculate this feat of Genos. I think that this can deliver some much possible results to upgrade Genos to city level Atleast.

"Priority: 2 (Scales to most mid tier characters and affects their AP, DC and Durability)

Verse: One-Punch Man

Feat:

https://s6.mkklcdnv6.com/**********...nga_online_free3/chapter_84_escalation/48.jpg

https://s6.mkklcdnv6.com/**********...nga_online_free3/chapter_84_escalation/51.jpg

• Genos's spiral incineration cannon that was launched to destroy Elder Centipede. Please calculate it's AP and DC".

I think that scene is both worth calculating for doubling as a speed/durability feat, and we can use the anime's timeframe to know how quickly he intercepted the beam after it was fired.

Calcing the explosion's size should be easy given EC's 15 meter diameter body, though I could've sworn it had already been calced

You can get width from the building he eats. The issue is that the fireball isn't more than 150 meters in radius, which is why whenever its been calced in the general threads it's been a 8-A feat.

I still think that people should calculate it's AP too, Who knows if it can give some unexpected results. Just because the radius is small and the DC isn't that good doesn't necessarily means that it's AP is the same as it's DC. That's the entire reason why AP and DC are far distinguished, The wiki also mainly focuses on AP rather than DC. So we should consider that.

Mkpoke167 said:
I still think that people should calculate it's AP too, Who knows if it can give some unexpected results. Just because the radius is small and the DC isn't that good doesn't necessarily means that it's AP is the same as it's DC. That's the entire reason why AP and DC are far distinguished, The wiki also mainly focuses on AP rather than DC. So we should consider that.
The thing with this feat though, is that the AP is tied with the DC. He doesn't harm EC and there's no statements making the feat better than what was shown. What we see is what we get, and we don't get that much.

But to explain

• 15 * (541/21/2) = 193.21 meter radius
Current forumla for explsions is: Y = ((x/0.28)^3). Where Y is in kilotons and x is radius in kilometers. Then we divide by two to account that its not nuclear.

• Y = ((x/0.28)^3)
  • Y = ((0.193214/0.28)^3)
  • Y = ((0.69005)^3)
  • Y = 0.32858 / 2
  • Y = 0.16429
  • 0.16429 KT = 6.8738936e+11 Joules = 8-A
And the above is a massive highball since the orange line went for the furthest shockwave rather than the actual fireball. The feat just doesn't get anything notable. Its at most Low 7-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back