• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since its rather important scaling wise it's probably best to wait anyways. The speed downgrade is a more obvious issue that needs to be addressed anyways.

Tho since we are still waiting to see if we need to backscale the 7-A's we can at least apply the changes I proposed up above, if there's no more contention based on that.

What changes? The Metal Bat stuff would need a CRT or at least more input before anything can be done.

Oh apologies, I already made the changes to Metal Bat and Garou and am about to apply them to Bug God and Royal Ripper. Do you want me to revert them?

The Metal Bat scaling (applying to Garou, Bug God, & Royal Ripper too) would need a CRT, so I would undo it.

The 7-A reversals would also likely need one.

SuperAPM said:
Garou shouldn't have his 7-A key substituted for High 6-C, they should be different keys. 7-A being Half-Monster and High 6-C being Post-Darkshine or Peak Half Monster Garou.

Keys: Human (Hero Hunter Arc - Post Elder Centipede) | Half Monster (Post Bug God/Royal Ripper fight) | Peak Half Monster (Post Darkshine fight; Obviously won't be applied until after that part comes out in the Manga) | Awakened

• 7-A rollbacks due to lack of solid Goketsu scaling. So everyone goes back to 7-B or At Least 7-B

Oh, i see. Sorry for that.

Dunno, i personally don't agree with the rollback to 7-B but thanks for explaining

Well we're waiting for new Manga updates to come out to see if we should apply these changes, until then they're remaining at 7-A for the time being. Hopefully some better feats come out as well.

The calc is right, it's just that people judged it to not being AP-appliable since it doesn't seem to have happened fast enough, and that's alright. There's nothing for me to fix on the calc itself.

That's alright, i don't expect all my calcs to be applicable. I'm not a huge fan of the Pokeverse anyways. At least it gives a solid Class E+ lifting strength rating.

I mean this isn't really the place to be talking about this but I do think Pokemon needs a little bit of a revision. Apparantly Kyogre's 5-B feat is outdated and using the CAPE method yields only Low 6-B results, so even that needs to be removed.

Well as long as you don't eat up to much space it's fine to go a little off topic.

i think darkshine should get a durability upgrade to "at least 7-A" since his durability should scale to flash and there's no way flash is more durable than darkshine.

To be fair, the current reasoning for Flashy Flash being "at least 7-A" vs "likely 7-A" is pretty poor in my opinion. Phoenix Man has a single moment of concern about fighting a hero who he assumes was responsible for beating Gale Wind & Hellfire Flame.

Phoenix Man doesn't really have the ability to measure Flashy Flash's combat power, especially with the many degrees of separation between him and that fight. And even though he acknowledges the ninjas' strength, he later states in that very same transformation that he plans on dressing his resurrected army with the cadres, some of whom are considerably above the ninja bros. Not to mention that he makes his statement before tanking Millennium Emperor Nova, and admits at one point that he doesn't fully understand the capabilities of his powers.

So it really just seems like a moment of acknowledgment that Flashy Flash isn't a joke and he should be taken seriously; I think it's a huge stretch to assume it means Flashy Flash scales in AP.

Btw, Garou shouldn't have Type 2 Immortality. He's not really immortal, there's a limit for how much he can take before he dies. I think him surviving having all his ribs broken and surviving getting cut by RR is more of a willpower and stamina thing.

I'm tempted to agree with the FF thing honestly. As for the Garou stuff it seems like any of his extreme damage soak has been retconed to be because of Fighting Spirit. So I also think Immortality doesn't make much sense.

That's the thing about Fighting Spirit. It was something Metal Bat said once at the Virtual Fighting simulator with CK. I don't remember exactly what he said but he said Death was only a flesh wound or something like that.

He said that with Fighting Spirit he would be able to recover from a fatal wound, which is why he aruged that he should be allowed to keep fighting CK.

It seems like Genos has some statements about the cadres, it could help with the whole scaling problem.

According to the Reddit translations ENW absorbed oil, not blood, from sludge to lower it's freezing point. As for the Cadre's this was the listed translation

Page 8

GENOS: Based on the data collected by Drive Knight…

GENOS: The real problem is level "dragon"

GENOS: Even among the S-Class...probably only Tornado of Terror and King can successfully defeat such opponents

Page 9

TEXT: Black Sperm. Can freely divide and increase in numbers. Each individual entity is self-conscious and possesses a high level of combat ability

TEXT: Homeless Emperor. Uses mysterious light energy that creates massive explosions. Physical ability similar to that of a normal human

TEXT: Gums. Driven by its limitless appetite. Devours targets with a bite force capable of crushing heavy machinery and a bottomless stomach

TEXT: Evil Natural Water. A liquid life form that reacts to negative emotions like hostility and hatred. Increases its volume by absorbing water, attacks with water cannons

TEXT: Fuher Ugly. Possesses a resilient physical body and savagery. Can see through his opponents and figure out attacks they fear the most. Uses relentless violence and swearing to destroy people both mentally and physically

TEXT: Overgrown Rover. Catches prey with its speed and agility. Has a habit of submitting to more powerful beings. When angered, will spit out scorching bombs that reduce the surrounding to rubble

TEXT: Gyoro Gyoro. Using a variety of psychic abilities to render opponents immobile before snuffing the lives out of them in overwhelming fashion

TEXT: Monster King Orochi. The Monster Association Boss. Manipulates horns to pierce enemies. The owner of monster cells

GENOS: …such difficult opposition, but there's no time to devise proper strategies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back