• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia's Sludge Villain has a Vs Battle Wiki page despite only appearing in the first two episodes. Perhaps Sludge Jellyfish should have a page as well, considering his interactions with the main cast throughout the series.

" Has a habit of submitting to more powerful beings. "

Sooo.. it makes sense for Orochi, but do we apply this to Bang and Bomb?

No. Bang and Bomb couldn't do anthing to him from what I recall. Of course that could change for the Manga but I'm doubtful of that happening.

I do agree that Bang and Bomb shouldn't scale, but Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist should.

But it made him submissive. With the webcomic style, it's possible he was indeed hurt but the COUGH COUGH drawing didn't show it.

For being equal or above the US Airforce.

Darkshine's 15G lifting seems nice if he wasn't so above that by scaling to Suiryu.

... did Sludge Jellyfish died? I know the traditional story course of things would make this be the perfect time for Sludge Jellyfish to exit the story for good like the Tigers were for Vacuuma...

But is he dead? He has already 2 pervious Pseudo deaths at the hands of Garou and Child Emperor. Do you think Sludge Jellyfish died after ENW sucked him dry?

Probably, but who knows. Maybe he'll replace ENW as the one who gets eaten by Pig God at the end of the arc.

ElixirBlue said:
For the a nation's military... do nukes count as a part of the military?
It wouldn't scale to any nukes, since the statement explictly mentioned a division, not the entire firepower of a nation. A division in most nations is 10,000 to 25,000 soldiers and various assorments of combat vehicles.

So like, I guess 8-B or 8-A supporting evidence.

Artillery doesn't come in divisions. They come in brigades (1,000 to 5,500 soldiers) and are attached to divisions for flexibility. So anything gained for a division rating would likely include artillery in it.

Also, honestly, we don't even know if the OPM universe has nukes. Their tech is honestly very weird in areas.

Could Watchdog Man receive some sort of lifting strength upgrade for ripping off that giant monster's head with one arm?

The weight of the head probably wouldn't surpass Class 5, but breaking the spine would be a fairly enormous value for something of that size, especially since it was a Demon level monster.

Do you think the battle between Garou and Golden Sperm will be shown in detail?

It may be expanded on, but I don't see it being a full fight. Although I thought the same about the ninjas so who knows.

Tetsucabrah said:
Could Watchdog Man receive some sort of lifting strength upgrade for ripping off that giant monster's head with one arm?
probably, snapping neck on standard humans=class 1, ripping off head=class 5, ripping out spine=CLASS K

Genos described Homeless Emperor's powers as mysterious light energy, which would mean an upgrade for his Energy Orbs to Speed of Light.

Key word there, mysterious. It also makes very little sense for them to be light or move at those kinds of speeds.

Simply being made out of photons doesn't mean the actual projectile is moving at that speed, at least from my understanding. Since its not a laser beam with every particle moving at top speed but instead a stationary ball with most of its particles contained within its unlikely he can project his balls at light speed. And anyway its more likely its just some other non-descript plasma energy that simply produces light as a by-product rather than solely being made out of photons.

Yeah, in the linked speed CRT in the opening post. Iaian's speed calc was rejected since it was based on a incorrect timeframe.

Wait, wrong speed revision. Yeah I have no idea why any of their HH ratings would be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back