• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how Hundred-Eyes Octopus seems to have the size of a large building in some scans and in others he dwarfs entire city blocks.

I thnk he grew in size after his initial reveal or something.

Speaking of have you had any luck calcing his feats by any chance?

Actually there was some stuff wrong with the calc but it's fixed now, with a Low 7-B rating for Hundred-Eyes Octopus

Huh, neat. Doesn't screw up scaling at all either - Flashy Flash & Tatsumaki are already above low 7-B, and so are Dragon-level monsters & the stronger S-Class heroes that compare by extension. Wouldn't scale to Demon-level monsters or A-Class heroes.

I think so. Personally, i always thought of Octopus as more of a low dragon rather than a demon.

It was implied in the chapter that the A class team could've defeated Hundred Eye Octopus but with very high difficulty.

I would say at least High 8-C or unknown for base up to low 7-B.

I dunno about the A-Class team beating it because they failed to damage it at all until Flashy Flash had already injured it.

SuperAPM said:
Well, you could also calc what its KE would be when its at its smallest size.
Well, yeah i could, using the same method. Gimme some hours, i'm kinda busy rn.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
I dunno about the A-Class team beating it because they failed to damage it at all until Flashy Flash had already injured it.
Rereading the chapter, interestingly enough, A class never attack Hundred eye. Hundred eye was beating the C and B class easily but Death Gatling and the other A class just arrived on the scene.

Death Gatling did manage to stop one of his tentacles, didn't he?

However that's kinda flawed since i'd have to calc the specific KE of 1 tentacle.

ive loved suiryu since 2017 and i still love the guy, even though his teeth are ****** up now. glad hes back

muratas redrawing that fight again? he already drew the fight two different times, we dont need a third redraw

The way you've written down the measurements look a little confusing. In picture three you have the circular building down at 211.7 meters and that segment of the city down at 31.361 Meters, which makes it look like the building is actually longer. You should either write down as 31.361 Kilometers or just replace the period with a comma to make 31,361 Meters. Same with picture four, it should say 31.361 Kilometers and 152.489 Kilometers or 31,361 Meters and 152,489 Meters respectively.

Minor nitpick, but it did look a little confusing initially, so you might want to edit that in.

Saying that tho, I've just posted it on the evaluation board for you.

City Z can't be more than 50 kilometers since MG's telepathy thing extended far past the city. So method 1 cannot work. Method 2 seems fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back