• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When saitama copies the time travel from garou, why does he has antiparticles inside his body? Is it created by garou's radiation or he creates them himself?

Considering genos was right, Saitama created a new him that seperated from him, which makes sense and explains why there were both particles and antiparticles inside his body.

Same question for garou too, was all of the antiparticles in his body created by his radiation?

When saitama copies the time travel from garou, why does he has antiparticles inside his body? Is it created by garou's radiation or he creates them himself?

Considering genos was right, Saitama created a new him that seperated from him, which makes sense and explains why there were both particles and antiparticles inside his body.

Same question for garou too, was all of the antiparticles in his body created by his radiation?
According to the panel, Saitama's body already consisted of antiparticles

According to the panel, Saitama's body already consisted of antiparticles
Definitely not. We just didn't see how they were created but it's definitely one of those. "Is it created by garou's radiation or he creates them himself?"

Also if he has antiparticles the same amount he has particles, he would be twice as heavy if we consider that things like annihilation doesn't happen. Considering he's 70 kg, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Let's supose in God's fight Saitama reaches Low 2-C or, respectively, Low 1-C with his endless growth without reaching the limit of its growth

Since we accept he can reach up to any value of 3-A, in that case, since he can overcome difference between one dimension and the next, would we accept him reaching any tier up to 1-B?

Let's supose in God's fight Saitama reaches Low 2-C or, respectively, Low 1-C with his endless growth without reaching the limit of its growth

Since we accept he can reach up to any value of 3-A, in that case, since he can overcome difference between one dimension and the next, would we accept him reaching any tier up to 1-B?
No. Never lol. Only if he explicitly could bypass dimensional layers in such a manner without apparent limitations. Then he'd be considered 1-B pretty easily. Though I'd severely doubt that to happen.

Yeah, I thought so.

But since now he can bypass any AP with no limitation, if he overcame dimensional differences without reaching the limit of his limitless growth, I wonder how'd we deal with that

If Saitama's limitless power growth allows him to reach low 1-C, I wouldn't hesitate to argue that he could even reach straight 1-C and above, as the argument that he can't surpass dimensional tiering will become pointless. But, whether the admins here who take things very seriously will actually accept such an argument is another question.

Anyway since OPM is on break go read Peaksus, a new chapter just dropped

I really like this recent version of Void's design. It almost gives me a ghost-rider vibe with the skull-like face and eye flares. And it isn't too far away from how he was in the webcomic.

I do wonder what is going on with his design though, considering this is far different than that bird-like version of him from a couple chapters ago.

zYsSbfB.png
for time travel, there is shown to be particles and antiparticles equal amount inside a body. did garou created all the antiparticles inside his body with radiation?

same question for saitama, did saitama create antiparticles inside his body or garou did via radiation?

if it was discussed here before, can you tell me what you know about it please?

I wonder if Garou could copy Dimensional Slash had he the chance to do that...
that depends, since empty void goes to the higher dimension first, then uses it.

if garou goes to there and sees empty void doing the technique, probably can learn it and do it. also considering garou's divine energy and transformation seems to be very high.

Surprised how Empty Void cannot time travel with this power supposedly outside the causality of the universe. Seems like he teleported back to the exact timeline where he warped to the hyperspace. I wonder if he can potentially travel to different parallel universes.

Empty Void can go outside universe then why we cannot see his parallel selves doing the same thing?
Well, even though he isn't using the "cosmic form" we saw in the previous chapters, he still has the God's powers within him, Dimension Slash could be a tecnique that he achieved with God's powers and this is the only version of him that has God's powers.

Empty Void can go outside universe then why we cannot see his parallel selves doing the same thing?
that's what i was wondering as well, we have seen parallel flash and sonic waiting for empty void as well. an explanation could be that empty void actually transcends into a higher dimensional being via dimensional manipulation so he can exist as one.

Well, even though he isn't using the "cosmic form" we saw in the previous chapters, he still has the God's powers within him, Dimension Slash could be a tecnique that he achieved with God's powers and this is the only version of him that has God's powers.
it shouldn't be, considering other flash and sonic were also waiting for him, oh also new parallel worlds would exist.

oh, another thing might be that those who can manipulate space-time (like blast and his team) only exists as one entity. i mean otherwise there should be countless blast who can help them or so.

anyway, can't do anything but guessing

Maybe the side effect of trascending causality IS being inmune to effects of causality, like how Saitama didn't disapper but rather fuse with His other version.

it shouldn't be, considering other flash and sonic were also waiting for him, oh also new parallel worlds would exist.
I don't remember seeing other Ff and sonics in the bubbles, and there should't be since this is the only universe that has the Void with God's powers, if there were other sonics and ffs, it means dimension slash has nothing to do with God's powers and ev himself is able to do it

oh, another thing might be that those who can manipulate space-time (like blast and his team) only exists as one entity. i mean otherwise there should be countless blast who can help them or so.

anyway, can't do anything but guessing
Exactly, but this also could mean the multiverse is 2b rather than 2a, i guess? If there was infinity universes there should be countless stronger or as strong as current Blasts, no?

There's no evidence Blast doesn't exist in those infinite parallel universes. Blast clearly doesn't remember the Saitama vs. Garou fight on Jupiter.

Back