• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ignoring size is interesting here, in this page we can see there are visible galaxies. If he intervenes from that angle and perspective, he'd destroy galaxies?
I don't think EV really needed that specific bubble to achieve such a feat. The way I interpreted ignoring distance and size as an attack is by zooming in and out of the view within the bubble to target specific targets. In the bubble he chose, we didn't see FF and Sonic, but rather a view seemingly from a higher place. The different images in each bubble are probably there to symbolize that they are not from the same world or dimension. Just my interpretation though.

I think he is able to selectively target parts of a bubble world...

Honestly though, with how it is showcased I don't see why he can't just easily destroy the whole bubble. I wouldn't even blame people for thinking he is Multiversal or whatever just based on the visuals there.

What the "dimensions folded into bubbles" line does explain is why Void appears do large relative to entire universes.

It's because all those universes have been compressed to the size of bubbles in that dimension. I don't believe Void is actually larger than universes in that dimension.

Also, it is probably true that Void dimension is the dimension of God. Since in the retconned chapters Blast mentions that there is some Heavenly Rock Cave or something that only Void can access. And that is the dimension of God or something.

It also lines up with what he said: "interference from the higher dimension where God resides."

And this chapter we see what that interference looks like.

It also seems that the dimension looks like outer space, except all the stars and galaxies are just bubble universes. So when we saw that panel of God in the fetal position, that lines up with the visuals of the Void dimension as well.

So honestly Low 1-C is probably off the table.
What you said doesn't really make much sense to me.

After all, we know that each of them is a universe, and we also know that when Empty Void applies Dimensional Slash to one of these universes, it does so from outside the universe's "causality".

Therefore, there is nothing wrong with giving Empty Void a 2-A range with Large Size Type 9.

Moreover, the possibility of God being Low 1-C is not completely off the table, but since it is a low probability and there is no feat to prove it, I also set aside the possibility of being Low 1-C. Still, the fact that this realm is the realm where God lives doesn't mean that everything is completely "finished". Anyway, we will learn these things from the chapters that will be released in the future.

I don't think it's right to assign a power to God just for some reasons. The possibility of being Low 1-C is not completely over, but we cannot consider this possibility either. Additionally, I don't find it appropriate to scale him based on the power he gives to people. Ultimately, I am not inclined to label him as "Unknown" either. Therefore, it is best to temporarily remove God's profile. Additionally, I find it logical that we should consider Blast and Empty Void as Low 2-C. The fact that I think Empty Void has Large Size Type 9 with 4D HDE is what drives me to this.

The way I interpreted ignoring distance and size as an attack is by zooming in and out of the view within the bubble to target specific targets. In the bubble he chose, we didn't see FF and Sonic, but rather a view seemingly from a higher place. The different images in each bubble are probably there to symbolize that they are not from the same world or dimension. Just my interpretation though.
I agree. At first, I interpreted "ignoring size" as he could make his Dimensional Slashes as big as he wanted, but that doesn't seem to be the case, at least based on current feats and showings.
The different images in each bubble are probably there to symbolize that they are not from the same world or dimension.
This too. You can see there's a bubble that has a big ass meteor inside while another one that has celestial bodies like stars and galaxies in it.

Actually, I wonder... Could Blast's hyperspace/subspace gates be used to traverse throughout those possible worlds as well?

Man there's soooo many questions I have now that this multiverse stuff is here. OPM is going wild.

NGL it doesn't really shut down Tier 2 for people saying it's Tier 2. The mere fact that Void is able to view and interact with entire universes as though they are little bubbles in comparison is enough for a lot of more casual scalers.

I mean when you have a visual as absurd as that it is obvious you'll get people saying things like this.

Seems like he just goes outside of the universe and attacks from a different spatial dimension. So whilst the technique is broken as ****, he's still physically three-dimensional.

NGL it doesn't really shut down Tier 2 for people saying it's Tier 2. The mere fact that Void is able to view and interact with entire universes as though they are little bubbles in comparison is enough for a lot of more casual scalers.

I mean when you have a visual as absurd as that it is obvious you'll get people saying things like this.

That's what I think too, nothing takes away the possibility of him destroying a dimension, he literally sees them as bubbles smaller than him. We simply need Murata to come back with a desire for power and draw him destroying one of those bubbles.

That's what I think too, nothing takes away the possibility of him destroying a dimension, he literally sees them as bubbles smaller than him. We simply need Murata to come back with a desire for power and draw him destroying one of those bubbles.
Not to mention he isn't in his cosmic form

Murata: Watch

Besides it's unlikely for the battle to take place in Earth
Yeah, at this point, I think it's not likely the battle will take place on Earth. It should occur in space or a different dimension. It doesn't seem like Blast can enter that hyperspace where God's true body is supposedly there though. In pre-redraw, it's mentioned he needs to turn Void human again to go there unless this was retconned.

Back