• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh, what are you talking about?

God's statement is that of reducing space, distance, and energy to irrelevance, and being in a higher-dimension relative to everything else - which is clearly referencing spatial existence given it is followed by pictures of a tesseract. It isn't "being beyond" or whatever you are saying. Even Ultima has agreed off-site that it is a pretty blatant dimensional difference for God lol.
Also, the statement of "higher dimension" and "beyond" here are of 3-D beings and space comparing God to themselves. This actually gives God only 4-D.
You can see it, right?

Okay so you just missed the point of the comment you replied to completely.

I was saying that, in theory, if God's statement applies to the 2-A structure as well, then God would be 5-D.

Not that if it only applies to 3-D beings and existence.

Read context smh.
Now I understand what you mean. So what you are saying is that if all these comparisons and higher dimensional statements were made against 2-A space, then 5-D would be 5-D. Okay, what I'm saying is that these comparisons are said for 3-D beings.

Btw it's also debatable that those statements are also higher dimensional because Ultima was saying in HDE and tier 1 revisions that statements like "higher dimension" or "higher existence/higher plane" or "extra dimensional" are basically not enough for tier 1 or HDE. So that's why I said it might not be enough to be expressed as higher dimensional and being beyond. The situation here is similar

Oof, cool chapter but you guys are really pushing some stuff way too hard

- I guess by Void's statement, Flash is still stronger than Sonic, that punch was done with Flash being as off guard as it gets, no resistence, no dodging, no blocking, completely surprised, I wouldn't use it to say they are equal, no

- I also loved how Flash and Sonic perceived and reacted to Void, they were completely hopeless, quite a way to show the massive difference in power

- About Void's power, I would hold on scaling this Void, from this chapter, to 4-A/3-C since he wasn't using that Cosmic form we saw when he got Garou's powers. It's possible, of course, that "Cosmic Void" was just a initial reaction to Garou's powers and then he started to use that juice in his regular monster form, but for now we should see this Void was somewhat weaker than a possible cosmic final form for him and gather every feat for him for maybe a Monster key

- Even if Saitama was the one who created this 2-A structure, this would be just a chain reaction to him time travelling and won't scale to his stats, there are numerous characters who could affect their cosmology with this

Oof, cool chapter but you guys are really pushing some stuff way too hard

- I guess by Void's statement, Flash is still stronger than Sonic, that punch was done with Flash being as off guard as it gets, no resistence, no dodging, no blocking, completely surprised, I wouldn't use it to say they are equal, no

- I also loved how Flash and Sonic perceived and reacted to Void, they were completely hopeless, quite a way to show the massive difference in power

- About Void's power, I would hold on scaling this Void, from this chapter, to 4-A/3-C since he wasn't using that Cosmic form we saw when he got Garou's powers. It's possible, of course, that "Cosmic Void" was just a initial reaction to Garou's powers and then he started to use that juice in his regular monster form, but for now we should see this Void was somewhat weaker than a possible cosmic final form for him and gather every feat for him for maybe a Monster key

- Even if Saitama was the one who created this 2-A structure, this would be just a chain reaction to him time travelling and won't scale to his stats, there are numerous characters who could affect their cosmology with this
being off guard does not makes your face less resistant.

sonic definetely scales to flashy physically.

If you think getting punched while completely spaced out is equal to getting punched while focused on a fight, you don't know how fighting works
dodging, outmaneuvering an attack ≠ tanking it.

it wouldnt change N O T H I N G.

his face’s toughness will not increase just because he is aware of the punch, at the best he would be able to take it in a better position.

Void still says Flashy is physically stronger, Sonic scales but he isn't an equal.
who cares? the point is that the damage would be the same in any situation.
sonic can clearly damage flashy.

theres nothing to do with him being off guard or not, flashy cant even increase his physicals.

Shouldn't Boros also upscale to 2-A since Saitama wasn't surprised by Void but still was surprised by Boros power?

b24d6c009b6493e461d9373a3564f4bc.jpg

Yeah this discussion is useless anyway, Flash could take the punch better if he was aware of it, but I never said Sonic wouldn't scale

I'm more interested in Void's current Tier if we assume only his Cosmic form is Tier 4, he tanked Blast quite well

if Blast and Void are getting 2 tier
what about garou? blast is doing much better against Void than against Garou.
we don't know much about garou vs blast actually. mostly it was skipped, blast was still fighting without any visible damage. we don't even know if he was going all out or not considering what he wanted first wasn't defeating garou but saving everyone.

we don't even know if they'll get tier 2 .d

Yeah this discussion is useless anyway, Flash could take the punch better if he was aware of it, but I never said Sonic wouldn't scale

I'm more interested in Void's current Tier if we assume only his Cosmic form is Tier 4, he tanked Blast quite well
I don’t think void has a cosmic form this is his new look has the same cosmic energy the other one had I think void just changed his looks off screen

Also, considering that the power level increased that much

couldnt we reconsider using the high end for serious punch 2 where it destroyed galaxies?

we don't know much about garou vs blast actually. mostly it was skipped, blast was still fighting without any visible damage. we don't even know if he was going all out or not considering what he wanted first wasn't defeating garou but saving everyone.

Garou literally scales to void tho as void is using his energy rn so any feats performed he’d be in the same realm of power and it works the other way for blast scaling to garou

blast clearly couldnt countain seriouspunch 2, and both saitama and garou ended up being individually massively stronger than it

so ye, garou is much stronger than blast

Before the release of the chapter, I was about to joke how we will get Beyond-Dimensional Existence but at this rate, it might very well end up being real.

void is using his divine energy + his own. thats why blast stated him to be stronger than garou
Actually blast stated he revived himself with garou energy it’s all of garou energy with void skills blast stated him more of a threat but that can be interpreted multiple ways

Void was literally shriveled up dude and just woke up from a 15 year coma before absorbing garou energy
9321481-559124f9-937e-4d49-a07d-bbda564999dc.jpeg

Void's power is clearly hax. It doesn't scale to raw stats in any way. I thought this was clear. Garou has no business scaling to the hax either.

Actually blast stated he revived himself with garou energy it’s all of garou energy with void skills blast stated him more of a threat but that can be interpreted multiple ways

Void was literally shriveled up dude and just woke up from a 15 year coma before absorbing garou energy
9321481-559124f9-937e-4d49-a07d-bbda564999dc.jpeg
no, it doesn't mean it's all of garou's energy?

void being damaged doesn't mean he lost all of his divine energy, nor using garou's energy to revive himself.

also void uses hax + has more knowledge about divine power. even if garou could potentially use these haxes, there is no definite proof and wouldn't scale physically

Back