• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He might've actually cooked. Still decently short but yo????

I'm wondering what the **** going on rn

Also void looks way cooler here than he did in the pre redraw

Idk what the hell he did where it looked like a bunch of parallel universes floating around but that was awesome lol

2-B One Punch Man confirmed

THIS IS INSANE

THE DIMENSION EMPTY VOID WENT.

可能性の数だけ分岐し泡のように無限に発生しつづける並行世界・ここは・宇宙の因果の外だ泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で

"Branching out in as many ways as there are possibilities,parallel worlds continue to emerge infinitely like bubbles.Here, we are outside the causality of the universe,in dimensions folded like bubbles,through a special technique."

Chapter is interesting but short. I will wait for translations. However, if there is one thing that bothers me, it is just that the chapter seems to focus too much on comedy while lacking seriousness at certain parts.

THIS IS INSANE

THE DIMENSION EMPTY VOID WENT.

可能性の数だけ分岐し泡のように無限に発生しつづける並行世界・ここは・宇宙の因果の外だ泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で

"Branching out in as many ways as there are possibilities,parallel worlds continue to emerge infinitely like bubbles.Here, we are outside the causality of the universe,in dimensions folded like bubbles,through a special technique."
I am dyin 😭
Void solo the big 4 😎
Change-My-Mind.jpg

オレは亜空からじげんざん、ちょう次元斬で地上のゴミを片付けよう

"I will clean up the garbage on the ground with sub-space-originated, super-dimensional slashes."

Back