• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait I just realized if the realm void is in higher dimensional doesn’t this means god dimension is even higher then the one He’s in rn

Yes, God is Low 1-C cuz he transcend these universes

inkpQCA.png

Considering the previous statement regarding DS, I would assume that the space EV went to is the said higher dimension. It might explain why distance, size, and other factors don't matter as we can see. Who knows, maybe the dots we've seen around God when he was hugging his knees were actually universes

Translation is only up to page 7 so far. Page 7’s convo seems pretty interesting.

Page 7:

Void: A reciprocal relationship between two parties who know each other’s strength and weakness is unlikely to last

Void: It is destiny for them to be separated

Sonic: ? …Equal?

Flash: Are you referring to yourself and Blast

Void: I’m referring to the two of you

Void: Flash is stronger physically, while Sonic is stronger mentally, the two of you balance each other out

Feel like this might also be indirectly talking about Void and Blast hence with Flash calling him out. So I guess the relation between Blast and Void might be somewhat like that of Flash and Sonic.

Last edited:
Translation is only up to page 7 so far. Page 7’s convo seems pretty interesting.

Page 7:

Void: A reciprocal relationship between two parties who know each other’s strength and weakness is unlikely to last

Void: It is destined for them to be separated

Sonic: ? …Equal?

Flash: Are you referring to yourself and Blast

Void: I’m referring to the two of you

Void: Flash is stronger physically, while Sonic is stronger mentally, the two of you balance each other out

Feel like this might also be indirectly talking about Void and Blast hence with Flash calling him out. So I guess the relation between Blast and Void might be somewhat like that of Flash and Sonic.
Blast and Empty Void say gex

but Flash reacted to the Slash so everyone who scales to Flash is also Immeasurable
Kc3gLRc.png
it depends. does the attack start first then flash starts speaking, or flash understands what will happen and says it before it's happening. we don't know that here. but logically, it should be infinite-immeasurable. is empty void even planning to kill both, or just sonic who was stronger mentally that he was able to resist against cube

Sonic is Blast (resisted God) Flash is Void (Succumbed)
Still it would feel weird for Sonic to somehow beat a god amped Flash. I’m more inclined to believe Void was the Sonic in this relationship. But he was both mentally and physically weaker than Blast hence why he accepted God’s power as he perhaps envied Blast and wanted to reach or surpass him.

Still it would feel weird for Sonic to somehow beat a god amped Flash. I’m more inclined to believe Void was the Sonic in this relationship. But he was both mentally and physically weaker than Blast.
He wouldn't, Void was stronger but Blast haxed him for the win. They're just analogies not 1 to 1.

As I understand it from the janky TLs, Empty Void moved into this "higher dimension" where he could see all the parallel worlds and universes and from there attack without being perceived.

Empty Void DOES NOT scale to this but God obviously does since Blast clarified that this is a power of his.

Back