• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

Empty Void tougher than a mountain confirmed

I know that. But if it was a much faster character like say DC Flash. He could just speed up his perception to the point where he could grab the dart the moment it materializes when it slightly touches his body. Hence why I said it’s instant but it’s possible to react if you are fast enough. Also this doesn’t really have much to do OPM so let’s just end the conversation here.
it happens because the darth starts as a superficial damage before it really pierces throught the target
so yes, faster characters can avoid being pierced to the death, but can’t avoid being hit by it

DIMENSION SLASH TRANSLATION IS OUT!
It is sub spatial physical attacks that only ignore size distance and space to a certain extent and can be dodged. The bubbles are just to pick where they spawn, but not when as there's no transcendence of time. Sorry guys.

Dimension Slash pages

Page 10:

There are as many branches as there are of possibilities

Like that of infinitely derived bubble-like parallel worlds

So the OPM world is similar to that of the Ultra Series Multiverse. Heck even the explanation is also incredibly similar.

Page 11:

This place is outside of the causality of the universe

For the dimension folded into a bubble

A special technique is used

Page 12:

To interfere with them from the outside

Page 17:

Void: You can’t refuse my invitation

Void: Become my subordinate and work hard to kill all humans

Void: I will use Dimension Slash from subspace to clean up the garbage on the surface.

Last edited:
Ok so Blast said Void tricked Flash and Sonic and merely hid the upper half of Sonic’s body in another dimension using spatial manipulation hence why he didn’t die

And Blast has been shadowing Flash this whole time since he felt that something was off about the letter. But he lost track of Flash due to the fog surrounding the area and only found them thanks to the disturbance caused by Void’s dimension slash.

Does it though? It just sounds to me like he uses a special technique to interfere with things inside the universe/dimension. So if anything this sounds like the distance ignoring stuff mentioned by Blast in the previous chapters that people with God’s powers are capable of doing.

by the way. i just realized it. saitama gets multiversal to multiversal+ lets gooo.

these are the bubbles created by saitama. genos's theory was correct

also it means infinite-immeasurable speed? considering the travel between timelines? higher dimension etc, dunno about it

people are blowing up powerscaling subreddit lmao
every other post is OPM
and the only mod is me currently , it's a mess
Soon enough there will be a post explaining how nobody scales to any of this and they are still 4-A/3-C with FTL speed with one hax ability that is 2-A in range only. And it will die down.
But for now... CAN HE BEAT GOKU THO????

Back