• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
predictions

chapter will likely be the same as the last. Flash breaks out and all the same illusions happen but they are changed to have GOD actually showing visions of various things they fear or their death. Then blast shows up last second and clocks void.

Chapter starts with Fubuki in sexualized scene.

Sonic cuts Void
flash breaks out
Blast comes in
End of chapter

predictions

chapter will likely be the same as the last. Flash breaks out and all the same illusions happen but they are changed to have GOD actually showing visions of various things they fear or their death. Then blast shows up last second and clocks void.
That's what I'm thinking, but at least the fight will truly begin.

Was there ever any doubt of that? Saitama's speed would have to grow alongside his rising strength. It's not like he was FTL when he was an ordinary salaryman.

Also is cubari not being updated, i usually check once a month and like, i havent seen a chapter in months it's still just god and sonic🗿

can i ask something? if the sneeze calculation is accepted. would it give post balding saitama mftl+? or only after amp?
Uh, idk.
Would need to check the calcs, and while i read OPM, im not a OPM goon so id need to fact check the chs again.

If he does the feat after the amp, it's pretty obvious that it only applies to post-amp unless stated otherwise.
but it's about the feat itself. we already gave them an 59x growth. and the speed feat comes from the force of the sneeze that effects them which is inferior to their pre amp punches.

Last edited:
but it's about the feat itself. we already gave them an 59x growth. and the speed feat comes from the force of the sneeze that effects them which is inferior to their pre amp punches.
The sneeze can be weaker while still being faster than their punches pre-amp?

Considering how strict the rules on the site are, I doubt Pre amp Saitama will scale to his sneeze.

Back