• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you think it is possible that peak Blast is > base Serious Saitama

Or no? He did struggle to hold SP^2 but at the same time it honestly is seeming if he fought Garou in a different reality he would've ended the fight?
Wasn't there a statement regarding blast being comparable/equal to divine powers like of Garou? "I didn't knew that there was someone else besides u who can hold his own against divine power" (?), I think his struggle was more of to divert the vector of the explosion somehow before it destroys earth than to survive it himself.

Since the last chapter came out I see more people in this thread, could it be? maybe it's my impression.
I read OPM and it's really one of my favorite story (and) wise but I only stops by here when something insane happens (tatsumaki vs saitama) other than thar, I'm just reading only guy.

Last edited:
How cool would it be if the redraws were actually caused by God
Ngl this shit would be peak. I even made a list of things that would connect the redraws and it being God remaking the chapters to go in his favor.
  • Boros in the post redraw sends Saitama to the moon and creates an "eye" there that in the future becomes a symbol for God across the Monster Association arc.
  • Orochi discovers the prophecy in the wall and gets sacrificed, which leads to Sage Centipede and God's future awakening
  • Garou receives God's powers, note that in the pre-redraw battle the chapter ends with the Moon (GOD) in the background watching over Garou and Saitama
  • Phoenix Man, a being with divine powers of necromancy, and resurrection and that has some biblical themes behind him is still alive post-redraw, while in the pre redraw he's dead
  • And currently, Void receives Garou's cosmic powers and abilities

Wasn't there a statement regarding blast being comparable/equal to divine powers like of Garou? "I didn't knew that there was someone else besides u who can hold his own against divine power" (?), I think his struggle was more of to divert the vector of the explosion somehow before it destroys earth than to survive it himself.
I did a CRT about that months ago and it got no attention.

Garou receives God's powers, note that in the pre-redraw battle the chapter ends with the Moon (GOD) in the background watching over Garou and Saitama
This was when I started to believe that God is messing with time to get the desired outcome he wants. That eye in the background is just so eerie for some reason, it's like he's saying, "This is not how it's supposed to go," then decides to rewrite the timeline, lol

Black Sperm match

me from now every time someone mentions Gojo:

yys7Cxt.png

The struggle was indeed about redirecting the explosion away from earth and not because he was going to get hurt.

Not only that, but if the Blastvengers didnt arrive, Blast was about to pull something out that actually might have worked. Whatever that could have been we may see against void.

With the context we have now, its posible blast may end up being far stronger than we all thought possible.

Would you like Blast to beat Empty Void or would you prefer an intervention from Saitama?
I'd rather see some form of plot twist that makes EV far stronger than before (God or some other unknown sources) that even blast couldn't compete with then some intervention by other intergalactic heros (fails again) then Saitama.

I'd rather see some form of plot twist that makes EV far stronger than before (God or some other unknown sources) that even blast couldn't compete with then some intervention by other intergalactic heros (fails again) then Saitama.
Now that you mention it, it would be epic to see one of those intergalactic heroes show up and show off some of his powers.

whether 4th or 5th, the question remains
It literally has to be 5d the universe/verse without god dimension is 4d for god to transcend he’d be 5d

My question is due to the fact that in the Spanish translation they translated it as "higher Dimensions" in plural.
I’ve seen people say other translations also say dimensions so idk maybe the English were wrong

Back