• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What tier Void would be if he destroy this dimension?
Jjvbd5R.png

I just remembered this tweet, which makes me think that it may have been Murata who came up with the "higher dimension" thing and not ONE, he knows things...

0MCprtU.jpeg

Right?

Also, remember how Blast couldn't kill Elder Centipede? That's still one of the most jarring plot holes lol.
I still see no reason why they couldn't change "Blast fought EC 2 years ago" to "Blast fought EC 20 years ago" and then it makes sense

"2 years ago" is already printed
Blast it.

Yeah, it was mentioned in the King fight. They've made it difficult for themselves- EC surviving only makes sense if Blast was trying to interrogate him or straight up ignored him. Because how else does a guy with flight and speed good enough to react to Empty Void and the offensive powers he's implied to have fail to kill EC?

Supposing Blast is the greatest glass cannon ever, I still don't know how EC could have touched Blast when he struggled to catch an EC Genos with limited flight and Hero Hunter Garou levels of speed

Planning on releasing this minor CRT soon.

Tell me if you think there's anything I may have forgotten to add. This is mainly to fix Blast's page a bit. I don't think we should have to wait months until this fight is over to add things like "Energy Projection" and "Portal Creation" to him, lol.

Bu küçük CRT'yi yakında piyasaya sürmeyi planlıyoruz .

Eklemeyi unuttuğum bir şey olduğunu düşünüyorsanız bana söyleyin. Bu esas olarak Blast'ın sayfasını biraz düzeltmek içindir. Ona "Enerji Projeksiyonu" ve "Portal Oluşturma" gibi şeyleri eklemek için bu mücadelenin bitmesini aylarca beklememiz gerektiğini düşünmüyorum, haha.
There's something I'm curious about, the reason why blast is given 4A for its AP is because it can damage the awakened Garou, how come Garou who doesn't copy Saitama is 4A?

Tell me if you think there's anything I may have forgotten to add. This is mainly to fix Blast's page a bit. I don't think we should have to wait months until this fight is over to add things like "Energy Projection" and "Portal Creation" to him, lol.
I think these could be added:
Aura(here)

Extrasensory Perception(was able to sense the immense energy coming from Saitama's and Garou's fists before collision, and assess that the energy would destroy the Earth. Was able to sense Empty Void's dimension blades heading towards the heroes association headquarters)

Supernatural Willpower(refused God's transaction of power and pitted himself against God while espers like Psykos were manipulated and driven into madness)

Durability Negation(via spatial manipulation)(It was pretty much established in this thread that Blast should have this. Chapter 196 only proves this since we see him carve the Heroes Association headquarters out of the ground and teleported it with his spatial manipulation)

Damage Reduction(reduced the damage of Garou's radiation by bending the cosmic rays using a gravitational wave and sending them to another dimension)

That's just Murata's lighting.

Extrasensory Perception(was able to sense the immense energy coming from Saitama's and Garou's fists before collision, and assess that the energy would destroy the Earth. Was able to sense Empty Void's dimension blades heading towards the heroes association headquarters)
Cosmic Awareness already covers this tbh

Supernatural Willpower(refused God's transaction of power and pitted himself against God while espers like Psykos were manipulated and driven into madness)
He probably has this ability but I think better scans would be needed. Idk where to find them.

Durability Negation(via spatial manipulation)(It was pretty much established in this thread that Blast should have this. Chapter 196 only proves this since we see him carve the Heroes Association headquarters out of the ground and teleported it with his spatial manipulation)
Wait, was this never added? The thread accepted it. I agree though ig.

Damage Reduction(reduced the damage of Garou's radiation by bending the cosmic rays using a gravitational wave and sending them to another dimension)
Nah, that's just an effect of him diverting the rays.

Nobody else gave ideas so I've just gone ahead and posted it

Super small insignificant dimensions (no tiers). You do NOT want Murata or ONE to use string theory.
Doesn't seem like they are anyway. This higher-dimension clearly exceeds 3-Dness in terms of quantity based on the language and visuals used. Seems like a textbook math dimension.

My guess for God is he'll end up being Low 1-C because someway it'll be revealed that his higher-dimension exceeds the entire space-time of the Earth dimension or something.

Either that or he'll just be a really cracked Low 2-C with 4-D HDE, higher-level space-time manipulation, physics manipulation, and all the abilities of his avatars. I'd honestly prefer that to him just being an average Low 1-C lol.

Super small insignificant dimensions (no tiers). You do NOT want Murata or ONE to use string theory.
Oh, I know. What I meant was that Murata is into these concepts (space, higher dimensions and all that). That's why I said "murata knows things", it seems that he is interested in those topics.

This is what I meant by saying that he is interested in those topics:

p.s: this makes me confirm that the god cube panel in the blast explanation was indeed referring to a 4-D object/dimension not 5d, as phoenks previously said
RkjwNwe.jpeg

Last edited:
Murata if he is not drawing one punch man chapters, he is studying and talking about scientific stuff like the structure of the universe or time travel, and if he is not doing any of those, he is horny (it means 75%of the times he is horny)

Back